Leather Living Room

wish I could get exact dimensions on the sectionals. Them being curved it is not clear from where the width is actually measured, i.e. from longest dinmension, or actual width say if you wanted to plug into a bay window.

Hi “neveraging”,

Hope all is well!

Thank you for your interest in Abbyson Living products.

Please see below for more in depth information on our sectionals in this event. You may also view all dimensions, in the “SPECS” section in each of the product pages.

Abbyson Living Wynner Leather Sectional

• Overall Dimensions: 110 inches wide x 37 inches deep x 37 inches high
    Chaise measures 83 inches long

Abbyson Living Alexandria Sectional & Ottoman

• LAF Section measures: 73.5 inches wide x 41 inches deep x 37 inches high
    RAF Section measures: 73.5 inches wide x 41 inches deep x 37 inches high
    Ottoman measures: 41 inches wide x 32 inches deep x 18.5 inches high
    Seat Height: 19 inches
    Seat Depth: 23 inches

Abbyson Living Santa Monica Leather Sectional & Ottoman

• Entire sectional: 109 inches wide x 109 inches long x 36 inches high
    LAF: 54 inches wide x 39 inches deep x 36 inches high
    Middle wedge: 68 inches wide x 41 inches deep x 36 inches high
    RAF: 54 inches wide x 39 inches deep x 36 inches high
    Ottoman Dimensions:44 inches wide x 27 inches deep x 19 inches high
  • The overall width of the sectional is 142 inches, measuring from the left-facing end to the end (in a straight line) is 107 inches.
  • The length of the sectional from one arm to the other (including the corner piece) is 36 inches high x 109 inches wide x 109 inches deep.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I would be happy to assist you in any way that I can.

Happy Shopping!

Abbyson: Thank you for jumping in to answer questions!

Last time these sofa were on woot I ordered the Avenue sofa and loveseat. Seemed like great sofas but the thing was some how they got lost in transit. Not sure how that is possible with such big items.

Anyways I got refunded my money and decided to spend a couple hundred dollars more to purchase England branded sofas. I love my England sofas! They have a 10 year warranty on the cushions guaranteeing they won’t go flat and are built very strong and sturdy. In one sense I am glad my sofas got lost in transit.

Dang I’m soon to be in the market and would be all over this. Hopefully you guys make a return in a few months so I can be. That dark leather with the rivets is exactly what I want.

Is there any additional (mfg) warranty outside of the 90-day Woot warranty?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Abbyson Living living room sets! We appreciate it plenty!

I understand your situation, but please know that you can always purchase a set and have it delivered 1-2 months down the line. These promotions don’t last forever, so take advantage while you can.

Happy Shopping!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Abbyson Living products!

We have a 1 year limited warranty. To learn more about our warranty visit our website at Abbyson.com.

Hope this helped.

Happy Shopping!

I wish but until I move I won’t know for sure if it will fit. :frowning:

I have two questions about the Abbyson Living Clinton 3PC Set.

First, the description mentions “High Quality Steel Reclining Mechanisms.” Does this mean that ALL three of the sofas can be used as recliners?

Second, there is no mention of the type of springs in this set? What gauge steel wire is used and how many places are the wires tied in?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Abbyson Living furniture! We appreciate your interest plenty!

In regards to the reclining mechanisms on the Clinton Sets, this is inaccurate. They are not reclining sets and I apologize for any confusion. Please see below for detailed information on this product:

• Colors Available: Burgundy, Dark Brown
• Genuine Top-grain leather on all seating areas and armrests, with leather match on sides & backs
• Frames are corner braced and blocked to help preserve structure
• Frames are fully padded and foam-encased, creating soft shape and touch all around
• Elastic webbing suspension system for even weight distribution in the frames
• 2.2 high-density seat foam cushions, wrapped in soft Dacron for added comfort and support
• Sinuous spring construction on seat cushions for maintenance and support
• Back cushions feature premium quality spun fibers and Dacron fillings which are blown, baffled and bagged
• Back cushions are detachable via Velcro
• Seat cushions are sewn-in and non-removable

If you have any further questions, please let me know! I would be happy to assist you in any way that I can.

Thank you again.

Happy Shopping!

Thank you. One more question. I don’t see the Clinton set on Abbyson Living web site. Is it named something else?

Aaargh!!! I just tried to buy the storage ottoman. It allowed me to click on it but then said it was sold out!!! Waaahhhhh!!!

Hi,

Sorry to hear that!

Please contact our customer service team at info@abbysonliving.com for more information on this product and when it will be offered again.

Thank you!

Hi,

Please contact our customer service team at info@abbysonliving.com for more information on this product.
They can assist you further.

Thank you!