Leather Living Room

Is the Westwood Living room set top-grain or bonded leather? The corner sectional notes that it is top grain… and it looks really comfortable.

PS: Congrats Wootbot on reaching 37,500 posts!

Does anyone know if the Westwood living room set has sewn-in cushions and back panels or are they removable/attached by Velcro?

Costco has this set. 15 reviews to check out. Oh and its a $100 less. http://www.costco.com/Rivoli-4-piece-Leather-Set.product.100041055.html#reviews

Wait, wait… the ‘Westwood 3-Piece Leather Set’ doesn’t include any reclining units, right? In the Features, one of the bullet points says:

“High Quality Steel Reclining Mechanisms”

Seems like an oversight there.

Re the Abbyson Living Ines Leather Storage Ottoman, is the top of the lid made of wood or rubber strands? (underneath the leather cover. TIA

It does not recline. We removed that from the features. Sorry about that.

Still waiting on answers to the rest of the questions.

More info from the vendor. Lots of info!

On the **the Westwood 3-Piece Leather Set-ABBWT3358 **
Yes, all our living room sets that are in this event are all PREMIUM TOP-GRAIN LEATHER.

Other significant details on this set:
• Constructed with kiln-dried hardwood
• Rich dark brown leather
• Eight-way, hand-tied spring suspension
• Double-doweled frame
• Corner-blocked joinery
• High resiliency 2.0-density foam cushioning for added comfort and support
• Padded arms and backrests
• Plush foam cushioning
• Hand-stitched details

The seat cushions are sewn in:

The back cushions are Velcro (see below) and this is better suited for cleaning/less risk of damage made by pulling the cushions.

Directly from the vendor:

This is our best selling ottoman. Constructed of solid wood and leather, this storage ottoman features a long bench design and a flip-top storage space. This dark brown ottoman will give your home decor an elegant update. Also, flip-top storage stays open with safety hinges.

$100 cheaper from Costco?
Wow…we (used to) expect better from you Amazon, Er, Uh, I mean Woot.

I’m buying this set from Coscto!

you’ll probably get a better warranty from costco anyways.

Looking at the Madison. What is the warranty on this sectional? Is it covered under Abbysons standard warranty? What about repairs if needed? Returns? I see the same sofa on the same sectional on the Abbyson website but it is listed as the “landsford” however info is “coming soon”.

http://www.abbyson.com/room/transitional/landsford-detail

usually furniture like this carries a 90 day (from purchase) woot warranty. they forgot the warranty info on this one.

As Luke mentioned, it most likely has a 90-day Woot warranty but I’m emailing for verification.