Leather Travel or Messenger Bag

Leather Travel or Messenger Bag

Sigh… a rose by any other name…

You can call that a taco, if you want to. It’s still a purse.

5 Likes

Wow. These look like straight trash.

3 Likes

MESSENGER INSIDE IS IN LINE WITH CLOTH MATERIAL TO AVOID FRICTION TO THE PHONE AND CAUSING ANY THING

What are the chances their manufacturing is higher quality than their translation ability?

1 Like

leather surface have disorderly wrinkles, scars, scratches that present the style of retro and wildness

Riiiiiight. These are the bits from around the edges of the hides - underarm creases, for example - and other off-cuts nobody wants to use for quality products.

1 Like

With all the negative comments, I just wanted to give my opinion. I bought the duffle bag a few months back (for $10 more than this price) and it’s actually a very nice bag. Good quality. I’m thinking of getting a second one.

6 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We’ve had a lot of good reviews on these.

Likewise. I bought the black messenger bag a couple of weeks ago. Despite some good-natured ribbing about it being a “murse”, the “computer bag” is well made and very sturdy. I’m very happy with it.

2 Likes

Cows have underarms?

1 Like

Of course! How else would they paint those signs telling people to “eat mor chikin”?

2 Likes

I’ve considered purchasing this exact travel bag the many times it’s been included in the Amazon Daily Deals, but I always come back to the metal feet on the bottom. A semi-heavy bag packed with everything needed for a long weekend being moved around on hardwood or stone floors with those metal feet seems like a really bad idea.

protects the leather.

Would that be the Barrel Duffel bag? I liked that one, seem it come up 2 or 3 times and nearly pulled the trigger, I really liked the way that looked, same manufacturer and it had great reviews. This item is definitely a giant purse though.

Yes, I bought the barrel duffel. This looks pretty similar though.

I bought one last time around and am hAPPY so far. It has A heavy duty lining. Mine was 10.00 more and I didn’t get a leather luggage tag.

1 Like

Nope. I mean it’s full grain leather. It’s not a sliced or bonded product. It’s a legitimate aesthetic that not everyone likes. But what it means is that the leather has not, in fact, been buffed or processed so any scars, wrinkles, imperfections on the animal show in the leather.

Read up on leather grains.

They are nice-looking bags. People don’t have to like the full grain look, but it’s not inferior by any means.

It is definitely a murse, though. I mean, my leather handbag also has metal feet. It’s totally a purse feature. Thing is, guys, purses are great :joy: