Lectrofan Classic & Micro White Noise Machine Bundles

Lectrofan Classic & Micro White Noise Machine Bundles

1 Like

i believe in eveidence

I have 2 classic lectrofans. One for my room and one for my daughters room. I’m a huge “fan” of these. I know many people will say a bluetooth speaker or echo dot can replace these… but I assure you they can’t. I have an echo device in my bedroom and I still always, ALWAYS use the lectrofan. As someone who works nights, and someone who has a 3 year old at home, this thing is a lifesaver. It adequately drowns out noise so I can sleep during the day. I pretty much keep it on 24/7 too. My one lectrofan has been running pretty much non-stop for over 3 years and it’s still going strong. The lectrofan in my daughters room lets the adults in the house walk around and have conversations without worrying about waking up the threenager in the next room. I can’t say enough about this thing, I literally would struggle to sleep without it. As for the micro… I can’t comment as I don’t have one. Seeing as how I often pack up the classic lectrofan every time we go on vacation, I can see how the micro might be my go to for travel.

1 Like

I have both the classic and travel versions, and they both work great. The classic helps me sleep at home, and the travel version works great in hotels. The travel version comes with a nifty case and can be charged or operated using a standard usb power bank.

1 Like

Agree that the large LectroFan is excellent. Not sure that the small one can produce the volume needed to be effective. They do sell a nice travel case for the large one on Amazon.

1 Like

The micro is amazing for travel. I would always turn the fan on in hotel rooms to drown out the traffic noise or people in the halls, etc. But the micro works 10X better. I don’t use one at home, but it is essential travel gear for me.

1 Like

I have three of the micro – one for the suitcase, one for the RV, and one for my bedroom. I have to have the sound to sleep. My oldest micro is probably 3 or 4 years old and it is on constantly. Three thumbs up!!!

1 Like

I’d be in at a $25 price point. Having something compact would be a big bonus. Currently I just have a simple mp3 player I got off ebay for $5 paired with a microSD I had laying around, all wired into a portable speaker I already had. I was able to load in a bunch of different sounds I downloaded from YouTube to find one that worked for our son. I just don’t think at $54 I can justify the purchase. I’d rather just piece together another mp3 player + speaker rig for much less. So far our son has been fine on vacations without me having to take my “rig” with us.

Does this set come with a travel case for the Micro?

PRICE DROP!

We’ve negotiated a new price and are able to lower our price to $49.99!!!

If you already purchased, that money will hop back in your pocket soonish!

1 Like