LED Headlamp and Lantern Case

Looks like Aliexpress ad writers now work for Woot. I was interested in a generator they offered for $299 until I noticed the small print at the bottom that read ‘spark plug only’. They screwed everyone on this one.

1 Like

It’s misleading.

The product I received is labeled on it’s packaging as “Energizer Headlamp Lantern Case” so the product being listed on here as “Headlamp AND Lantern Case” is incorrect and a misleading mistake.

To make myself feel even smarter, I bought 2 of them unaware that they’re 4 packs, as that’s not listed anywhere in the ad either. So I now have 8 of these total. Had I seen that they’re 4 packs for $6, I’d have noticed something fishy, and double checked again to see what I’m getting.

Again, Woot could’ve just posted it as “Energizer Headlamp Case 4 Pack” but then they wouldn’t sell as well.

Suppose this is a clear sign it’s time to pump the breaks on impulse buys…

Hi there. So sorry to hear about the poor experience. If you haven’t already, please contact Woot CS.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.