LED Shop Light - 4 Foot

Sooooo the equivalent wattage iiis…?

I can attest to Energetic Lighting’s warranty. I had one tube stop working on one of these shop lights just last month. They provided me with a return shipping label and I had my replacement in less than two weeks. I am very pleased with the company and their lights. They stand behind their product.

They already give the lumens output, which is more useful than equivalent watts. And 3400W is indeed a little more than 4 60W incandescent light bulbs, which makes their stated equivalent incandescent wattage of 250W accurate.

No, they have a chain that hooks into the ceiling

Well… accurate(ish), but misleading since these fixtures are more akin to florescent shop lights than incandescent anythings. But if they compared themselves to florescent lights, there would only be a small difference.

In for two. Hold on. WTF? No $ale. That’s a dealbreaker again woot.

Why won’t this item (and 80% of woot items) ship to a P.O.Box address?

I would gladly pay more for a quality item, but I would like to know what makes them better?
Thicker gauge wires, better connections, gold plated terminals?
Do you have a link so I could read up?

I bought 3 in an earlier offer. They are much brighter than the older fluorescents next to them. The color is very good.

What I’d like to know, what is the REAL wattage of these fixtures?

How much am I going to have to pay every month, for using these?

(Yes I know what my KWHR rate is, but I need the watts to plug into that calculation.) (Oh, KiloWatt HouR.)

steve

Got mine today. IMHO this is a nice light but it’s well disguised as a cheap piece of junk due to cutting corners on the hardware. The chains to hang it are only about 8 inches long - useless for my 11 ft garage ceiling. The pull chain is only 6 inches long, and mine was broken so that the only way I could fish the tiny remainder of the chain out of the inside of the switch was to use a tiny magnetic screwdriver. Oh yeah! And the hanging hooks just hook through little holes in the top of the surface of the light. The first time you give that pull chain a good pull these puppies are gonna jump out and at least one side of the light is gonna become unhooked. Like I said, it’s a nice fixture and gives good light, but the follow-through is totally lacking on the cheap, junky hardware side. For another 50 cents or a buck they could have done this right - so instead of being delighted with the light I’m left disappointed by they way they cheaped it out.