Left Brain vs Right Brain

Proper English grammar? It’s neither artistic nor logical. It’s memory.

I just bought 3. They should make good presents in a couple of months.

Gotta get em when ya can. :wink:

I’m hardly jealous of clip art. I simply don’t care for it.

Puff paint!!!

I absolutely love this design. Unfortunately it’s not outweighed by my hatred for white shirts. How disappointing. I think if this shirt was any other color I would have bought it.

Technically myelin lines all of the nerve cells in your body, so going on that logic everyone should order an XXXXL.

I think it’s a great shirt, but I’ve been spending too much money on here lately so I shan’t be buying it.

White shirt — (3 negatives)
Design ++++ (4 positives)

Left with 1 positive. I bought a shirt and even my picky sibling liked the design too.

Wow, my li’l grammar comment got a lot of responses. LO**L.

Tempting, but doesn’t really seem like something I’d want to wear. A bit plain. Surprised I have yet to purchase anything from woot, but I already bought 3 T-Shirts from other sites last week. I guess the T-Shirts here don’t suit my tastes as much as I thought they would. :S

technically you’re completely wrong and going by your logic everyone would try to say something smart and come off as a moron. Please learn a little more about neuroanatomy before making such false statements in an attempt to feel superior. And don’t bother debating this, I’m in medical school. U lose.

hmm medical school… yea, daddys money got you into medical school, good for you. oh and your cockiness that should bode well with sick patients, just tell em you dominate them followed by a stiff arm to the head, that should show em whats up. ha.

hahahaha yeah. couldn’t agree with you more it’s those cocky doctors that have given me the worst treatment.

keep knowing it all, know it all. :slight_smile:

Well, at least he didn’t bother debating it.
But judging by the lack of substance in waacodemon’s response, and my lack of desire to bother googling myelin, I’d say waaco’s out of his league.

No, no, it’s like my mama always said, “Never listen to the theys of the world.”

love this shirt
i’m a total psychology buff
so this is definitely for me :slight_smile:

I have been meaning to ask you for a while… what is your definition of clip art?

He is right. There are several fiber types that are un mylenated. For example several pain-sensory fiber types are unmylenated, as well as a few tactile sensory nerves.

But from one medical student to another, I hope medical school breaks you and you realize how insignificant you and what you know is. Going into medicine with a heart turned inward is not worth it.

Knowledge does indeed puff up.

I like it, if it is still there when I wake up I will seriously consider purchasing it. Otherwise, no real loss.

beautiful shirt, wish it wasnt white. :frowning: