Legrand Radiant USB Charger Outlet

Legrand Radiant USB Charger Outlet

Is this dave’s fault?

What a radiant outlet you have.

Man I hope something dramatic happens like it was supposed to :slight_smile:

Until I realized it’s upside down, I was wondering what the heck plugged into such a funky outlet.

>'Kat

Those are USB ports :wink:

It’s Always Dave’s fault, right?

1 Like

Probably. There was one time when it was that one guy who left woot but he made the VOP so he’s probably untrustworthy to begin with

1 Like

His name might have been Dave too

That would explain everything…hmmmmmm

All the better to charge you with, my dear.

1 Like

Hopefully there aren’t many sparks.

Only if you install it wrong.

Yes, but upside down and admittedly not looking closely, it looked like something even the Europeans don’t use. :smile_cat:

Hurry up and buy these things folks! Then TT, pweez runs a Basket of Cats in the next 15ish minutes while I’m at lunchies and can at least try to Snag that Bag®

>'Kat

1 Like

Don’t look at me. I don’t have any say in when BOCs are run. It’s always a mystery to me too.

1 Like

A mystery! The game is afoot!

1 Like

Oh The Drama GIF by MOODMAN
There was supposed to be something dramatic?

1 Like

Well, tell the M&M that I’ll share my lunchies with them. I’ve got fruit. And I’ll share my Joe’s BBQ Minsky’s pizza with you, TT.

I’d also ask if you’re running a TTHH, but I work 'til 7 so that’s moot for me. I hate my job. And not only because it interferes with woot!ing. It just plain sux.

>'Kat

1 Like

It’s correct for Canadian mobile homes.

Edit - Technically, the Ontario electrical code for mobile homes prefers horizontal. If not possible, then ground plug up. Supposedly. As far as I could tell in a 10 second google search.

1 Like

Well, that’s far more search than I gave it. Probably far more search than how long I looked at the picture in the first place.

Although now I’m Kurious enough to wonder why ground up?

>'Kat