Lemme Get Them Digits

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! For those with overnight delivery, let the rest of the universe.woot know how wonderful this shirt printed! Click here and post a picture!**

There’s no way I would wear this… why would they sell this…?

…eleven twelve. Do do do do do, do do do do do, do do do do…

this shirt is pretty sweet, ack! I have a $10 a week habbit with this damn woot shirts

nice design…id get it if it had a color other than white

This is a great shirt for moms and dads with pre-k to first graders! In fact, I actually might pick this up for my daughter.

We have a play table that sings one to ten, and it is kinda an inside joke with my daughter and me.

WTF… I don’t have a number fetish

the numerically challenged

Yeah 23 hours and 55 minutes to go. I really don’t get the point of this shirt, but who knows, others might like it. Its almost to the point I’m angry I can’t spend my 10 dollars tonight!

this is sad…i need a job designing shirts for woot. i can throw numbers on a shirt too.

I don’t get it.

I’d totally buy this if it went up to 12. Oh well, $10 saved.

Thank you.

As I drift off to sleep I will be counting not sheep, but shiny pinballs rolling around a late 60’s acid trippy Sesame Street counting bit.

Blah, pretty dull design, imho. Have to pass on this one.

I could see this as a little kid’s shirt, and I think a little kid who is learning numbers would enjoy it. I noticed there is a little word “TEN” in the lower right corner of the design. I guess that means something. After the calculator shirt, one would think that these were from a number theme derby.

Um…what’s so special about this shirt? I don’t get it.

i am sure there is a market for this shirt outside of sesame street…

i predict a sales of 468

I’m holding out for the ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ shirt.