Lemme Get Them Digits

Yes, that would be awesome, now I have something to look forward to as well! :stuck_out_tongue:

That was actually a derby about a month ago. It created some neat entries.

I love this shirt ā€¦ simple, yet thereā€™s something to it. I dunno, Iā€™m in for one.

i no speak arabic. what does it say?

So whats up with the numbers, up down down up whats going on.

I like itā€¦ itā€™s like counting in the eighties(the years).

There should be a shirt.woot guestimator where for a 5 cent charge you can guess how many shirts get purchased and the person who is closest gets a freebie.

Iā€™m gonna guess 11

If you get rid of the numbers id buy itā€¦

wow, people sure are critical of todays shirt. perhaps its because of the terrible wootoff?

More like the 70ā€™s - themā€™s the Pointer Sisters

That was my first thought when I saw the shirt too.

Now I feel the need to find a video clip of the Pointer Sistersā€™ ā€œPinball Number Countā€. :slight_smile:

Nevermind. PJLime already posted it.
Thanks!

this may be more true than you even know
but the shirt is still not my favorite, since i learned those numbers years agoā€¦

Do you suppose this means that people have stopped submitting designs for the dailies? This is weeeeeeak.

I just donā€™t understandā€¦ Anyone can throw numbers on a shirt. Is it an original numerical font because that would at least be something.

in for oneā€¦iā€™m partial to white shirts, and i love this. whose got my crunchy digits maaaaaaaaaannn???

Perhaps itā€™s because itā€™s a really l-a-m-e shirt?

they are all submitting to teefury now since they print good stuff and arent afraid of lucas :wink:

This is the first wootoff that i didnt spend more then 12 hours on.
I kinda dig the shirt though

Either this shirt has some meaning that Iā€™m not getting, or itā€™s one of the worst Iā€™ve seen on shirt.woot.

I like it. I like it a lot. Itā€™s terrific, so I bought one.