Lenovo 10.1" Tab2 A10 Tablet 16GB

Does this have 5ghz wireless ?

I checked around on Lenovo’s site and didn’t see any mention other than the usual 802.11bgn. Sorry.

Can the OS be updated to 6.0?

People on Amazon said the updated to 6.0.

I’m confirming with the Computers team though to be safe.

On Amazon

Android 4.4 KitKat
(Up gradable up to latest OS)

1.5 GHz ARM Cortex A53 Quad-Core
16 GB Flash Memory, 2 GB RAM Memory
Built-In Lithium-Ion Providing up to 10 Hours per Charge (7000 mAh)
10.1 inches FHD IPS LCD (1920x1200) Display

If you are looking for a cheap 10 inch Android tablet to primarily consume media and non graphic intense games you’ll be hard pressed to find more bang for your buck. Two full O/S updates from the manufacturer (to Marshmallow), full HD screen, very good speakers, an 8 to 10 hour battery, decent XDA support with twrp and various tweeks. One of the kid’s tablet is on KK and only has one gig of RAM and I am very tempted.

http://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/tablets/lenovo-tab-2-a10

Good Reviews up on the Laptop Magazine Website.

I am in for 2 My parents use the heck out of tablets. Time for a upgrade.

I love the reviews on this thing. Bought one for my son to update him from his cracked gen 1 nexus 7 that is just getting laggy as heck. All he does is play minecraft and watch youtube videos and netflix so I’m sure it’ll work great.
Got a 32gb sd card for the games and a nice folding kickstand case off of amazon for it. Going to give it to him for his birthday next month.

Works well enough. Have one we use as a Square register. Going to pick another one up for movies and such.