Lenovo 10.1" Yoga Book 2-in-1 Tablet

Lenovo 10.1" Yoga Book 2-in-1 Tablet

I’m hoping these Lenovo Yogabook’s with Win10 will be sold for $299 again - I missed out on the sale and really want one. I have the Android version and love it. Please Woot - I’m hopefully hoping! :wink:

Hi there. These items are leftover inventory so not sure if we’ll be getting more in. Keep checking back though. Might find something else you like.

I hope you get more in because I specifically want this particular item. I already have the one running Android and I love it…so I’d also like to get the one with Windows 10. If there are any cancelled orders or you happen to find another new one for $299 please let me know - it would be much appreciated!
:slight_smile:

Any chance of getting more stock soon? Thanks! :slight_smile:

Sorry, I don’t have any update.

Ok thanks!

Amazon wants almost $500 for these which is ridiculous. Woot was selling these for $299.
I still really want one of these but I’m not paying $500 for it. Please Woot - make me proud. I will even help promote your site if you let me get one of these Yoga Books with Windows for $299.
I’ll even wash/wax your car!
What’s it gotta take to make one of your customers really happy? By selling this guy a Yoga Book with Windows 10 for $299.
Doesn’t someone have just one new one sitting around somewhere for Pete’s sake?
You don’t understand how bad I want the Windows version of this! :wink:

Still no sign of these and you have 10% off today on Woot. I’ve been checking every day to see if you’ll restock them. Of course a watched pot never boils. Any chance you getting any soon? I’m not paying Amazon $500 for one - that’s a rip off. $299 is fair game.