Lenovo 13.3" IPS Touch Monitor w/Digitizer Pen

If you are wanting to use it on a desktop you can generally add a USB 3.0 expansion card… Depending on what your desktop is…

It needs two USB ports, only one of them needs to be USB 3.0 as the second one is just a second power tap.

Maybe you should have opted for Samsung notes instead- which have been using pressure-sensitive Wacom digitizer technology since 2011.

Of course Apple will claim it was their technology to begin with.

designer here working on windows 7 ultimate. anyone know if this is good to go on windows 7 also? looks good for reviews and for drawing properly on my desktop.

It’s both. And a dessert topping.

It’s neither both nor a desert topping.

Here are the drivers. Looks like you should be fine.

What else isn’t it?

It’s not a floor wax.

Not a bass-a-matic.

it doesn’t mention pressure sensitivity which is vital. if it doesn’t have it i wouldn’t even consider it.

It does have pressue sensitivity.

256 levels, apparently.

The charge you see is an authorization charge. It will drop off automagically when the real charge doesn’t come through. How long that takes varies from bank to bank. We reverse the charge on our end immediately.

The common cause for denied is that the billing info on your woot account doesn’t match that of your payment source EXACTLY.

Thanks for the quick repsonse :slight_smile:

I pulled the trigger on this. I was recently looking to hook up an old Wacom Intuos tablet for some digi-drawing, but unfortunately, no drivers since Vista.

Based on the sketch demo I saw on youtube, I’m optimistic this will be everything I need.

Does it work on a Mac?

It uses Wacom Feel drivers for the pen pressure support. It’s actually maybe better than Wacom tablets since it’s also a finger touch screen. It’s handy to draw with one hand and select tools with the other (and some programs even let you do drag/scroll with the touch hand while you draw with the pen).

Dang I wish this was the wireless one… for $300 I’d take it.

While researching, I read the wireless one was heavier (due to the battery) and much more laggy. Wired is OK with me in this case.

If its anything like my old desktop in which its motherboard only has one PCI express card slot that is in use by the graphics card. Old school PCI is too slow to support the speeds of USB 3.0 so there is no upgrade path available other than a new motherboard which by then is like getting a completely new computer.