Lenovo 3000 N100 Core Duo T2350 Notebook

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Each night at 12:00, the price of the old Woot item mysteriously goes missing – forever. What happens to this price, you may ask? According to our “highly-accredited” sources, the Russian mafia has hacked Woot’s servers and permanantly erases the price each night! MWAHAHA! But Wootalyzer is here to help! Our Woot-Security System 2000 stores the price on our multiple secure servers, SAFE from those crazy Russian hackers! Oh wait… maybe that’s not completely true. By “Crazy Russian Hackers,” perhaps I meant to say “Crazy Woot Development Monkies.” And by “Woot-Security System 2000,” perhaps I meant to say “Forum Post.” Meh, Close Enough.

Lenovo 3000 N100 Core Duo T2350 Notebook
$699.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Lenovo 3000 N100 Core Duo T2350 Notebook 1GB, 120GB, DVDRW, 15.4" - 0768E5U

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Back for 1 day, just cause I can!

Froogle Link Minimum Price $819.07

Yahoo! Shopping Link Minimum Price $837.38

Shopzilla Link Minimum Price $914.04

bust it… useful linkage for the comparison shopping links… 2fers are nice… this woot is better… viva las wednesday woots… oops… and then there were none… .oh well… still some decent deals on the comparison sites and such… i think… oops… nevermind… fixed it… woot on young steeds.

how do these compare with thinkpads?

Froogled

only 1 gb…700
you can find these cheaper every other week at office depot with 2gb of ram
sorry woot, cya at the woot off 2morrow

I do not see this as a good woot. Best Buy had an ACER with almost same specs for 499… L O L… I am typing this message on it right now. Looks about $200 too high in my opinion…

Lol, nice, more woot server errors…

On the actual product itself… 1.8GHZ is not too fast… I paid $600 for my computer and it is an AMD dual-core at 2.2GHZ

The graphics card is integrated as well, it’s an intel 950 chipset… which is okay for someone who won’t be gaming. If you will use it to game, you’ll want to either upgrade the graphics card (Not easy to do on a laptop), or just get something else. (Side note: The same computer I mentioned above came equipped with an NVidia 6100)

Fingerprint reader and integrated webcam are two neat features though, for those of you who don’t care about processor speed or graphics capabilities. Also integrated wireless card, that’s good.

Vista premium is also very fun. Windows Aero provides minutes (hours if you’re bored) of entertainment.

It’s tempting but the integrated graphics are a turn off; unless you’re particularly price-sensitive I’d consider an $800 system with a better graphics subsystem.

This sold out thing is happening every time as of late. woot! needs to update their process and/or systems!

Good luck!

Jon

Can’t necessarily speak to Lenovo, but IBM laptops have always been very reliable–almost bulletproof. Good battery life, epecially on stand-by, very solid. Let’s hope Lenovo is too.

Chinese made…it’ll be recalled in four weeks anyways.

Cnet review

Not too bad, it’s a great namebrand. It’s got a crappy video card, though.

Circit city had a better offer last week $699 2 gig RAM 160Gig HD
Why would I get this?

Lenovo = thinkpad, for this price it’s a darned good deal. Sure you can buy a cheap Acer (who just bought Gateway) or Compaq, but it’s cheap crap compared to IBM/Lenovo thinkpads.

Lenovo is IBM’s laptop division or maybe its the other way around.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3143436
Sorry, but according to TigerDirect, this is a $900 system :).

S Video output, but no VGA? I guess I could really live without either, but… And 1 GB RAM is a bit lacking for a system with Vista IMO.

But not a bad deal overall, just not a super outstanding one. Too bad I already have my laptop for college. Toshiba. Speaking of which, class tomorrow. Good night.

Thank you. I’d be interested to see some comments about the actual item so that if they sort this out and post it for sale, we’ll have the benefit of some advice on whether or not to buy it.

I’ve been looking for a good, cheap laptop, and although this one fits my price range, a Intel 950 graphic processor isn’t going to cut it.