Lenovo 300e 11.6" 2-in-1 Convertible Notebook

Lenovo 300e 11.6" 2-in-1 Convertible Notebook

This looks like a chubbier version of my Yoga Book from Lenovo. Which makes me want to grab one despite what my wife would say. (Not good things)

Slow sdd like drive. Memory may be soldered… Would not be upgradable like the yoga was.

Is this a netbook???

Possibly a good alternative to a Chromebook laptop for the young student.

Isn’t this essentially buying a Win Pro license and getting the hardware for free?

1 Like

Legal copies of W10P goes for $170, so not quite.

Do note that OEM licenses are tied to the hardware, so buying this wouldn’t allow you to transfer the legal license to another computer.

1 Like

I own 2 of these (different models) and love them. If this had come along a month ago I would have bought another one for my son to take to school, this is the 1st year they can bring their own device.
The RAM would be a concern, I would check to make sure you CAN upgrade it. Some of these you can some you cant. The eemc is fine, 64GB is about the minimum for W10. I have 128GB USB in each of mine to act as additional storage.
They are MUCH better than netbooks, and far surpass chromebooks (I have one of those too)

NOt a bad price, not a GREAT one. Check to ram upgrade potential

1 Like

The ad says HD but the screen resolution is 1366 x 768 which is not HD. What is the deal?

Doe it have any programs like Word or excel?

If it is this one you may be stuck with 4GB of memory. https://www.cnet.com/products/lenovo-300e-1st-gen-11-6-celeron-n3450-4-gb-ram-64-gb-ssd/

1 Like

720 is already considered “high definition”. 1080 is “full high definition”.

480 is standard definition – because that’s what we old timers had. On a good day. After hiking uphill both ways in snow. Even when there were no hills or snow in the area.

5 Likes

No free lunch at this price. Get Libre Office for free.

This is a laptop from 2002

Incredible! Time machine? Intel didn’t release the CPU until 3rd quarter 2016.

(Everyone’s computing needs are different. It might not be powerful enough for some, but that’s not a reason to say this is as unusable as a computer from 17 years ago.)

3 Likes

Pansy. You should try it barefoot like I had to. Carrying my little brother.
:grinning:

3 Likes

Topper. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is it possible to provide the lenovo model number of this laptop.

As the listing states, 300e.

There are a number of lenovo 330e . I’m looking for this type of number as an example 81FY000SUS. that will show what this laptop current generation and if the memory on board is expandable beyound the 4gb