Lenovo Core 2 Duo IdeaCentre All-in-One with 21.5” LCD

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Lenovo Core 2 Duo IdeaCentre All-in-One with 21.5" LCD
$629.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Lenovo A600 30113RU IdeaCentre Core2Duo 4GB DDR3 500GB TV Tuner 21.5" LCD Vista Home Prem

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I’m with COCO…Love it!!!

Woot! I’m with Coco too! Can’t wait for his show to start!

Windows 7 upgrade looks to be expired.

Warthog needs a nap…

I didn’t mean to post twice but ether this computer I just got from you, Woot, has a problem or the Wootalyzer does.

So why you trying to hide the info/ouestion. Woot?

I think the Wootalyzer might be BUGGED!!!

bad things have been happening after I downloaded it then used it!

His avatar does seem to be the lecturing type…

Man, if that’s true, there are going to be some upset folks who buy this thinking they can upgrade to 7.

I wonder if we can get conformation on this.

Who is Shirley Peak?

With a built in TV Tuner and Vista Home Premium including Windows Media Center, this computer doubles as a DVR.

VALUE DELIVERED.

Whirl Turn Fog is this Shack?

Time to be disappointed.

" Lenovo will mail you a FREE license upgrade to Windows 7 if you buy a Lenovo laptop or desktop with an eligible Windows Vista® version between June 26, 2009 and January 31, 2010."

i think wootalyzer is just broke today. not bugged. woot servers’ll probably crash fer sure from all the f5ing if it is down.

It is working fine for me.

Did you just say Welcome to Woot??

Did you even look at my stats??

(If this makes no sense to you, you missed the creation of the newest woot filter last night)

Correct. They should remove that from the listing.

And further proof

“Please be informed that the ordering of Windows 7 Upgrade kit ended on 28 February 2010.”

“Note
Our last day for processing payment is on 15 Mar 2010 and refunds/replacements on 30 April 2010. Please send in your enquiry before these dates. This website will not be available after 1 June 2010.”