Lenovo Core 2 Duo IdeaCentre All-in-One with 21.5” LCD

Nine more left…

OK…funny. I thought this was generated by the new filter. But that would have been:

WTF is this Shit?

We have a wiener! :wink:

I was wondering if anyone would get it sdk haha

Having fun this woot-off?

So does chrome, but chrome is 35 times faster than Fox. Every browser is faster than fox. Fox is a joke of a browser, it just has so many awesome add ons it is a necessity, but for everyday browsing, chrome cannot be beaten.

Intel’s marketing name for their embedded wireless solution.

My chrome is personally the slowest browser on my PC. I don’t know what it is, but I’ve tried to tweak it per forum advice, but nothing makes it as fast as FF on my own PC (Win7 Pro 64).

Besides, I like the way my FF is set up. Can’t do this setup with Chrome.

Please check the link for the Windows 7 upgrade. The Lenovo site says that the program has ended and was eligible only for purchases up to January 31, 2010.

I bought this when the original woot came up. The thing showed up with wired keyboard and mouse that were just crap. Woot allowed for a return so I bought the same unit from Buy.com for an extra $30 or something. As for the DVR though, if you have comcast, they are making people get the DTA’s because they are removing a few channels normal SD broadcasts and replacing them with HD broadcasts. Long story short, the DTA needs the TV (computer) to be on channel 3 and the channel is changed through the DTA. Really no (easy) way to have media center record shows. I am also almost 100% positive that this would no longer qualify for the Windows 7 upgrade.

Re: the upgrade to Windows 7–if that offer has expired, no big deal as it was not free. You had to order it that was free and then pay $17 shipping from CHINA! I declined to give the website, which seemed questionable at best, my credit card.

I have this computer, bought it on woot. It works fine but was not what it was advertised.

Maybe that’s what they’re doing now. I tried 3 times to buy it and I kept getting an “order denied” for no good reason. Go figure.

I upgraded to 7 and it was 100% free for me, so, not sure what happened to you.

I imagined you saying that last word like Mr. Burns:

“Ehhgg-cellent.”

Technically, doesn’t everything have a value?

What’s the value in nuclear waste?

Getting Super Powers…Duh!

It irradiates everything around it, of course!

Well, until we hit the half-life of it anyhow.

more like leNOvo amirite?

Did you just welcome me to woot?

What did you win? I didn’t even realize there was a game going on here.

What are the rules?