Lenovo Flex 2-in-1 Convertible Chromebook

If the stock images are any indication, yes.

You ain’t kidding. I’ve got Lenovo laptops from the late 90s that still work.

Any way to get notifications quicker? I didn’t get this one until 5-10 minutes ago and it’s sold out. What’s the point of having the app and push notifications if they aren’t timely?

Uh.
Try logging in and taking a peek? This thing was up for sale for TEN HOURS

1 Like

Hi there. Our dailies launch at midnight CT every day of the week. We don’t send out push notifications in the middle of the night or wee hours of the morning because people get really angry with us if we do.

Sorry you missed out on it.

3 Likes

Yeah, what she said…

WOOEEE! You should see the complaints when they wake people up!

2 Likes

2 Likes

However that is going to be made irrelevant soon.

Great; when it’s made irrevelant for the average home user then I can stop this thankless job of posting EoL dates, explaining why they’re important, and yelling at the woot staff to fix their listings.

Until then, I’ll see you in the next Chromebook comment section.

Please lookup LaCros

That’s not the way this works; you provide the proof/links/etc. It’d be like writing a paper for college and telling the professor to go look up the info to confirm it’s right. It doesn’t work that way.

2 Likes

heh. well said

3 Likes

I do enjoy your dope or nope verdicts, but asking the listing robots to change, well that’s futile.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Mine came today. It’s working fine so far. The microSD slot is not micro. It’s regular SD size, but only about 1/2 deep enough for the card, so it sticks out quite a bit.

The user guide is useless for this and any pics I find show a microSD.

Did anybody else get a regular SD size slot?

Updated OS and no touchscreen now. Powerwashed and nada. Guess this 1 gets returned.

on my unit touchscreen is not working after the update. it is working otherwise.

Lenovo sucks on support, they want $45 to be sent in for repairs. Un real

anyone figures out how to get the touchscreen to work, please share. It was working at first but after updates, IT STOPPED !! No touchscreen functionality,

1 Like

James Corden GIF by E!

1 Like

2 Likes

This explains how to get rid of the update and get touch screen back. It works. It’s another step beyond power washing.

4 Likes

The Best GIF

1 Like