Lenovo IdeaPad Intel Core 2 Duo 14” Notebook

No thanks. How come no MacBooks?

So am I reading the specs right, that there’s not a CD burner and just a DVD burner? Or is it taken for granted that if it has a DVD burner it can also burn CDs?

Thanks,
Josh

If this is like the Lenovo I have, be aware that the cursor will randomly jump all around the screen, even with touch turned off. As far as I am concerned, the Windows 7 touch pad driver for the Alps touchpad is broken. Worst laptop experience I have ever had.

To expensive hopefully they don’t have many.

No thanks. How come no MacBooks woot?

$499…chef or web designer…hmmm

Woot Technical College offers a variety of daytime classes to suit your personal goals and interests!

I am with you on that.

EXACTLY!

Here was one:
http://www.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=7915

assumed

Anybody know if the GMA X4500MHD is an intergrated card?

I have the Y530 and that laptop has huge issues. The power key does not work at all.

Anyone have any info on this graphics card as far as gaming performance?

Also, all DVD burners can also burn CD’s.

you didn’t just ask that did you?

This is the best deal and the second time its been on today.

You can make your own recovery disks and do a fresh install of win 7 after purchase in 30 min tops

has hdmi 3 usb

I’m using this computer right now. I really like it. I did upgrade to 7 cause it came with Vista, but besides that, it’s worth every penny. The touch pad is a bit unpredicable. Sometimes it does the multitouch screen size change thing on while I’m typing since my hands hit the touchpad. Again though, for the price it’s well worth it.

Although we usually stick to Lenovo’s Thinkpad line, these are nice units. I bought 8 of these for travelers at my company a few weeks ago… paid $723.59 each and thought that was a great deal then… may have to get one for myself… hmmm…

google removeWAT

mywoot.net doesn’t refresh for me

Multiple posts won’t get woot to sell em. Old Iphones 3Gs will have to do ya.