Lenovo Intel Core 2 Duo 15.6” Notebook

Of course. Welp, that’s it for me. Off to bed.

What are the chances woot would put up a mac?

Vista??? ew ew ew ew ew

two USB ports??? My USB ports have more USB ports than that!

2 USB 2.0 ports with 1 eSATA/USB 2.0 port, so I think it has 3 USB ports.

I wish there were two of me, then I could videochat with myself like this.

Deleted post because woot is being stupid. No I don’t like an avatar being forced on me, nor do I want to give woot my facebook/myspace/twitter/gmail/etc. account passwords.

Why do they call it a Woot off? It should be called a laptop/netbook off. Past 3 woot offs, only 3 desktops were sold and they were not worth buying.

u could soup this up and flip it for about 50 to 80 bucks depends on how good a pitch you give

What brand i3? And from where?

at least it has 802.11n

you could unload it at a college or school, but you prob wouldn’t make much profit.

This is a good price for this brand laptop.

I can’t find a better deal anywhere.

Furthermore people that buy the i3s with similar specs are just paying extra for extra heat.

As the benefits you gain from the other similarly specked i3 deals verses this deal,with this brand are nill

ick thats a Intel Core 2 Duo T6500 2.10GHz Processor w/2gb ram

im posting on a Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 @2.8Ghz w/6gb ram

everything on the market is a 1.6, 1.8, 2.10 ghz machine with 1gb-4gb ish

blech, id rather spend more to get something better than deal with something mediocre :slight_smile:

Better than N, it’s A/g/n. So many wi-fi channels in use at my office building that getting a clear, fast 2.4 GHz signal is darn near impossible. We switched to A/N where there are LOTS of available 5Ghz channels.

Been looking @ laptops. Sorry but won’t be going to core 2 duo laptop. Good price tho, but any processor I get this year will be a core-i_ something.

Good morning, everyone! Don’t hate on craptops, they give me time to drive my kid to school and myself to work without missing anything good.

And Woot! staff: I am NOT pleased that you sold those firewire grilling skewers while I was sleeping. I missed them two woot-offs ago, didn’t see em last woot-off at all, and now you sell them while I’m sleeping? Shame on you.

That screen resolution is…baffling…

Soooo whats with the lack of wooters and such? I dont know how good of a deal I missed :-/

Maybe they found a way to code around all of the trackers? and there wont be any auto BOC buys this time? That would be nice