Lenovo Intel Core 2 Duo 15.6” Notebook

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
3 out of 5 dietitians prefer wooters.us

Lenovo Intel Core 2 Duo 15.6” Notebook [New] - $479.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Lenovo IdeaPad Y550 Intel Core 2 Duo T6500 2.10GHz 4GB DDR3 320GB Vista Home Prem 64 15.6” LCD

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Lenovo Intel Core 2 Duo 15.6" Notebook
$479.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Lenovo IdeaPad Y550 Intel Core 2 Duo T6500 2.10GHz 4GB DDR3 320GB Vista Home Prem 64 15.6" LCD

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Vista kills it :frowning:

a laptop??? come on

Aaaand another notebook.

Is this the Boring Old Cooter?

I’ve about had it.

will the magical bag ever come to woot???

Great hardware, only a great buy if you’ve got a 64-bit Win7 license handy.

With only a small amount of time left, it just jumps to a new item. Anyone else have this happen, last 2 items for me before it says sold out.

aaaaaannnnnd im spent

Condition: NEW

???

this is not the woot i know

How am I going to waste my life away playing games when this computer has no video card?

Time 4 bed now. Peace everyone! Goodnight.

AMAZING DEAL. I dont have $450 bucks though :stuck_out_tongue: If I did…well, ebay. haha.

Vista? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

how loud is the keyboard clicking? i am upgrading from my typewriter and i want to be able to know i am typing by both sight and feel…

i don’t know whether to laugh or cry… i ve been up for 26 hours!!

time to first woot ??? maybe it will still be on this when i get up in the am