Lenovo M72E Intel 320G SATA Tiny Desktop

Good morning! I checked in with the vendor manager about this issue and this is the reply I received: “There was an old image labeled as M73E from a previous version of the sale. The images should all be correct now.”

Hope that helps! Happy Wooting!

Purely FWIW, been watching the NUCs or miniPCs, & you can pick up a lower end Celeron w/out drive or RAM new in the $100-150 range. They generally will run 10, which is lighter weight on one of these than 7, & 10 Home is often included. Wi-Fi & Bluetooth are usually included, but very often user reviews say both tend to be poor. They will generally include USB 3.0, which this Lenovo does not – nice for external drives etc.

Doing a quick Google I didn’t see if both memory slots were used on the Lenovo – you want dual channel [i.e. both used] for video if that’s your intent. That said, most recommend at least an i3 if you want 4k.

When I quickly glanced at the description, all I could think about was “Hold me closer Tiny Desktop, count the Wooters as they’re buying, lay me down with many golf balls, very soon you’ll ship awayyyyy”.

Can you connect double monitors to this without changing the graphics card?

You should be able to use the VGA for one monitor and a DisplayPort adapter for another.

Mine arrived yesterday. The images are still not correct, but the description is accurate, and everything appears to be working fine.

An unexpected gift is that Lenovo is showing that this PC is under warranty until the end of the year.

Next step is to upgrade to Win 10.

I think the difference you’re seeing in the photos now is that we are using a stock photo. We didn’t receive a sample of this exact configuration.