Lenovo M73 Intel Core i5 Tiny Desktop

I guess. If you prefer to get less for your $$

for what it’s worth, that is a refurb and you can only hook up one monitor.

Maybe he did give it a name but forgot it. I’ve heard that in the desert they don’t remember your name.

Keep in mind that the laptop already has a display built-in, so once you add another monitor- you have dual monitors. The laptop is a refurb, but it’s manufacturer refurbed with a full 1 yr warranty.

No HDMI port is a killer though for an HTPC application

There’s that, but there ain’t no one for to give you no pain. La laaaaa…

Nah, DisplayPort to HDMI dongle (<$10) works seamlessly

Is this the tiny thin version? I know there was some uproar that they used the tiny thin pic with the pingpong balls and then shipped the bigger version.

Those are softballs

I just bought a Lenovo All in one and had their Tablets and another desktop from them. The so called spyware was exposed and fixed. If it bothers you just call Lenovo tech support and they will take control and check to make sure no spyware is on it.

Before anyone starts in about it being made in China, well guess what? All computers are made in China today. Even the Japanese and Taiwanese and Koreans are using Chinese labor and building their manufacturing ODM plants there.

Good specs on it. But for much less money, and smaller size, there are some very good direct from China buys that dual boot Windows 10 and Android from the factory. I just bought one called a Voyo for just over a hundred. http://smile.amazon.com/Media-Streaming-Player-Windows-Intel/dp/B00SYXS6OW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1454095871&sr=8-3&keywords=Voyo+computers

No, they are not.

Maybe, if the golfballs were included.

Refurb vs new, plus the Lenovo has the Pro operating system - which may or may not matter depending on application.