Lenovo N22 11.6" Intel Dual-Core Notebook

My question too. Afraid it might have to be 150 dollar question. Seems too low, and might be why its on Woot.

that’s what jump drives are for. you can double the space with a 64gig flash drive for under $40

But you would still have to have a little deal sticking out the thing

Say you were to use it as a glorified Chromebook…Google apps, Google drive, onedrive, etc. Maybe GIMP for graphics/photo editing. Would this be sufficient?

A lot depends on how long your videos are and the resolution. Real video workstations have huge amounts of memory specific for the video and separate for the operation of the computer.

I worked for a non-profit that tried editing on a typical desktop unit and it sucked the memory out of it when I hit the 20 minute mark. Too much being held in memory for cuts and fades.

In terms of Linux, I know someone who wiped the drive on this exact model and installed Zorin 9 Core OS (an Ubuntu based distro aimed at Windows users). Plug and Chug with no issues, everything was recognized automagically without drivers. Linux is truly Plug and Pray, unlike Microsoft Plug and Pray.

Received today. So far so good, except the touchpad. Unless I am doing something totally wrong, it sucks. Scrolling unresponsive all the time. Pointer way off on sensitivity. And, DO NOT turn off buttons, I did this without a mouse and could not re-click without finding a damn mouse. Quirky, but Woot has its qwirks.

That actually sounds like an issue you might want to report to Customer Service. No body likes a touchy touchpad!

If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance. They should be able to help you!

Regular Minecraft had unusable framerates, but the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta runs fine for me on this little laptop. I got a mouse for it because the trackpad doesn’t seem to work well in Minecraft.