Lenovo N22 11" Dual-Core Chromebook (S&D)

Lenovo N22 11" Dual-Core Chromebook (S&D)

A year’s worth of updates and decent specs for under $100. This is more like it, Woot!

1 Like

Updates through June 2022, which is bad (about 1 more years of updates). After that date, no security updates / bug fixes / etc will be released for this device.

Screen resolution isn’t the greatest, but is what it is at this price point.

Woot Staff: The End Of Life date should be at the top of the specs; it’s the single most important spec when buying a Chromebook ESPECIALLY considering Chrome based devices have a limited update lifetime.

I’d agree if it were over $100, but at that price you’ll have a nice Linux netbook once the Google time bomb goes off. It wouldn’t be on my radar at all above that price though.

The other chromebook on today’s listing has a much better death date, but it’s a bit overpriced for the specs.

…but at that price you’ll have a nice Linux netbook once the Google time bomb goes off.

Most people buying Chromebooks have no idea about Linux and just want… A Chromebook. All of the information I give is with the implied cavat that “if you know what you’re doing, knock yourself out”.

Too many people will buy this POS and expect it to be supported as long as their last windows laptop did.