Lenovo N22 11" Dual-Core Chromebook

Lenovo N22 11" Dual-Core Chromebook

UPDATE TO SALE

Our vendor notified us that this is not a touch model. We’ve updated the listing. We will be contacting customers that purchased before the change (10am CT).

For both me and my wife, this is our main kicking around the house and coffee shop computer. Great battery life, touchscreen, Android Apps, and it’s tough as nails. It’s certainly a bit dated - we bought ours in November 2016 - but neither of us have been thinking of replacing them yet so that tells you something.

If you need a Chromebook, this is fantastic quality for a super cheap price.

DO NOT purchase this. Keyboard issues plague this Chromebook as evidenced in many forums for schools.

First my parents lost the ‘5’ and ‘6’ keys, little did they realize that there were multiple keys lost. The issue is hardware with a cable that runs behind the keyboard, if you apply pressure in a corner it works temporarily.

Thankfully when I bought it 11/13/16 via Amazon (sold by Woot new at $184.99) I got a warranty. Never again Lenovo, I’ll stick to Acer and more so HP for Chromebooks.

This Chromebook will not get updates after June of 2021:

Yup, just like we say in the features. :stuck_out_tongue:

This Chromebook is great. the top pulls out and acts as a briefcase so you don’t need to buy a portable case.

UPDATE TO SALE

Our vendor notified us that this is not a touch model. We’ve updated the listing. We will be contacting customers that purchased before the change (10am CT).

If you purchased in the last two hours, you can still cancel your sale if you wish.

WOMP, WOMP!

Two years of updates, IPS display, 4GB memory. Seems like a fair deal. When you turn it on, it will have you at IPS display. :wink:

I never had an issue with my Lenovo keyboard, but that’s just an anecdote.

Presumably on this model you can download the play store and use Android apps. Something that’s yet to come to the previous model N21. I grabbed that in May not realizing and feelin the remorse now. C’est la woot.