Lenovo N23 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop

Lenovo N23 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop

“Refurbished” by… whom?

How does 1.66GHz qualify as “up to 2.5GHz”?!

According to Intel Ark, the Intel Celeron N3060 CPU has a base frequency of 1.60GHz and burst frequency (single core max) of 2.48GHz.

Just remember the chart!

This laptop is in both the “cheap” and “cheap” circles; it CERTAINLY isn’t “fast” nor is it “good”.

2 Likes

I love this chart so much.

2 Likes

We use a trusted 3rd party company who refurbishes these laptops. “Refurbished” covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

1 Like

Are you stepping in for TT today?

I’m here every Thursday and once a week for the last four years or so.

1 Like

I obviously have not paid close enough attention. I thought you just chimed in now and again.

2 Likes

Isn’t that up to the computer manufacturer to clock it that way? It can’t run faster on its own initiative.
Why would Lenovo run it at 2.5 and then only claim a max of 1.66 in their documentation and collateral?

Any reputable refurbisher will be proud to put their name behind it, like your Joy Systems refurb HP desktops (which I own and endorse).

Why do you do this every.single.time? If you don’t like it, don’t buy it.

1 Like

It takes a lot of gall to ask for $170+ for an aged celery and 4GB of RAM.

1 Like

Aged celery is a delicacy

2 Likes

Why do sycophants shout down everyone who tries to point out errors in listings? What are you protecting and why?

Did you have to phrase it like that? Couldn’t you have said “people” instead?

2 Likes

Because only a few sycophants defend misleading / erroneous copy so vociferously. It’s reasonable to question why.

You know it’s not going to change right? I think most of us are used to it now and consider it a quirk and just the way things are.

1 Like

Wait a second here the definition of sycophant is a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage (per the Oxford Dictionary)

I have 2 questions:

1. Is Woot considered someone important?
    if so then:
  2. Why have I not received my Woot advantage?
2 Likes

Was sycophant your word of the day from the calendar or the app?