Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Tablet

Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Tablet

Just wondering how much this one weighs? Also, will this one connect to wifi AND download apps? I am returning one that wouldn’t but woot wanted me to pay almost $100 for a paperweight? I just want to know what I’m getting BEFORE it arrives.

Yes. This has WiFi.

As per a spec page, it weighs 1.06 lbs.

So does this one come with the surround sound bundle or is this just a tablet

Shipped me a crappy ass 16 GB tablet instead of the 32 GB advertised

Drat, I’m very sorry. Pleaser each out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I also got a “down graded” product. 2GB of RAM rather than 3GB. 16GB of Storage rather than 32GB, and completely missing the Micro SD card slot.

Really not happy with this “bait and switch”. Having to wait 24 hours for an email response is infuriating.

Hi there. I’m very sorry for the error. CS often responds quicker than 24 hours.

Also, bait-n-switch implies intent. There was no intent here. It looks like a couple were in the wrong pile.

Now the ‘proud owner’ of a second tablet that doesn’t meet the specs in the offer. I went with woot because of the 3GB with RAM and large (32GB) storage.

Now have two tablets with 2GB of Ram and 16GB of onboard storage. At least the second one has the MicroSD Card slot rather than one for a SIM card.