Lenovo T440S 14" Intel i7 256GB SSD Laptop

Lenovo T440S 14" Intel i7 256GB SSD Laptop

Resolution: 1366 x 768

No Thinkpads with better resolution ?

Backlit keyboard?

No sorry. We’ll note it in the specs if so.

Description says Bluetooth, but the machine I received does not have Bluetooth capabilities. Kinda disappointed in that.

I’m sorry about the missing Bluetooth feature. Please contact Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Update: Vendor recommended trying to re-install the driver as it should have BT:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-t-series-laptops/thinkpad-t440s/downloads/ds103502

@ThunderThighs Thanks for the heads up. Jack from customer service contacted me. I had already attempted to reinstall the BT drivers to no avail. When I run BT troubleshooter, the OS informs me that there is no BT capabilities. When I boot to BIOS or Lenovo Diagnostics, there are no BT options available.

Honestly, this is in no way a deal breaker on this machine for me. At the end of the day, I can always throw BT capabilities in later (I plan to upgrade the trackpad because I’m not a big fan of the T440 series trackpad anyway). The machine was still a great deal and I love me some ThinkPad, but I thought I would mention it in case it is a deal breaker for others. Though if it truly is supposed to have BT, I may have gotten an outlier.

Thank you for the response, @ThunderThighs!!

Yeah, it definitely was to have BT. I asked Jack to reach out to make sure you got the info from the vendor.

Strange. Write back to CS and they may have some options.

1 Like