Lenovo ThinkCentre M90 Desktop with Intel Core i5

Is the Lenovo warranty any good?

Well said.

Also, these Lenovo’s are perfect for an office environment, although with the discrete graphics it’s a bit overkill. Also only if you need three or fewer, because, you know.

While these machines are nice, we get them at work, this seems like it is the oldest of these. That CPU is a Lynnfield processor which was the first model of the i5 that was released back in September of 2009 and is 95W.

who uses a desktop?1

Super bargain. Best Woot in long time.

News flash! NOT EVERYTHING ON WOOT IS SOMETHING YOU WANT TO BUY! Some people may buy something for one reason or another, and everyone posting bleh this is crap is attention whoring at its best! So keep on posting crap and crying about it, by all means.

Yeah but these are the first-generation M90’s. There has been three i5 revisions since these came out.

I think it is 64 bit, just the OS is 32 bit…

But i agree a deal would be $150, an okay price $200-$250…

Why Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit and not 64-bit?

Gotta rip out the power supply and get a better graphics card… it has to be said, because no computer ever made has an adequate power supply and video card. Oh yeah, where’s the guy with a list of parts to build one cheaper?

Oh god there’s 10 of them.

You’re new to the Internet aren’t you?

Feel better?

Inside of CPU = WRONG THING TO SAY. Inside the CPU would be a photo of inside the processor IE the i5 which would be boring and without much detail unless magnified many times. Perhaps you meant to say inside the case or inside the desktop woot? You guys are an internet based company I expected more from you. I has a sad. :frowning: <- my sad

First sucker: barker911
Speed to first woot: 7m 57.216s

A brave man.

Bad price…Paying for a name. Its still just an Intel chipset and CPU. I saw Lenovo branded 1gb sticks of DDR2 PC4200 RAM on NewEgg for $842 each. Yes, you read that correctly. and it wasn’t ECC or even server rated. Just plain old “Lenovo” DDR2.

I thought Woot! was for grown-ups… isn’t there a kids.woot! somewhere?

raises hand I can’t stand laptops.

by it then sell it on ebay, go go go