Lenovo ThinkCentre M90 Desktop with Intel Core i5

C’mon. There’s gotta be four more of you that need a computer.

W00t for Woot only have 5 to unload…

It’s only 1/2 a grand… come on people… I’m waiting for my bag of crap here.

Boyscout 67, you shoulda got 3

Come on, people! It’s not JUST a computer! It’s a paperweight, a doorstop, and a baby-gate. It makes a nice humming sound to help you sleep and will beep wildly to wake you up. You can lasso people with the cords, or set traps for small animals if you’re hungry. If someone breaks into your house, you can even hit them with it! Buy this multi-use tool for the low low price of $529.99!

Why is this equipped with 32 bit Windows7? I’d expect 64 bit.

this looks like an awesome deal… there must be a few more suckers… uh… umm… i mean smart consumers… out there that want this.

so we might be basically staggering through a desert like Bedouins On Camels toward an increasingly wispy mirage?

Anyone know about this computer? Does it have good components? What is it lacking, besides the monitor. Would it have Word, Excel,Powerpoint, etc?

Don’t now about this machine, but most manufacturers are including a short term trial copy of that software.

By gosh and by golly I think they should raise the number of these you can buy- and if you wish, I will come to your home and draw adorable COW SPOTS on each and every box, like the olden days! Now you heard the man, BUY BUY BUY!!!

is there any kind of deal available for 64 bit pro upgrade?