Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s Desktop

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s Desktop

is there any warranty on this refurbished computer?

Got this sitting on my desk right now, paid $40 more for it (open box condition) - only there was some form of sticker near the top of the computer which was removed and anti-tampering residue left. First thing I did after unboxing was install a 512gb SSD and 32 gb of ram (4 ram slots total inside, one is populated with an 8 gb stick). Word of warning to those doing the SSD route - there’s no retention plug included to hold your m.2 ssd in place. Still trying to figure out where to get one.

Normal Lenovoware included, no bloatware (it’s Windows, you got Windows bloatware, including parts of office.)

All in all, it’s been a pretty solid little machine, probably a zillion times overkill from what I need. Pick up a Display Port to HDMI cable if you want to hook it up to HDMI. Antenna included is strong enough I’m picking up someone’s xfinity signal from a block away.

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/thinkcentre_pdf/l505-0010-02_en_update.pdf – Says 18 months in the listing with a link to this document.