Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11.6" Touch Ultrabook

Hey just a general question but how well does SquareTrade work? Anyone have experience with it? thnx

I got this on a previous woot and I’m very happy. I travel on the train and it’s a great companion. Keyboard is nice, the touchpad can be jittery…not sure if that’s the touchpad or the system.

Is there just one RAM slot or two?

What’s the battery life on this model?

one

I bought the non Yoga version (not touchscreen, doesn’t flip open to tablet mode). It is the same but those two features (didn’t feel like fighting to configure the touchscreen under Linux).

One memory slot (remove and replace the 4 gig with an 8GB stick) and I replaced the SSD, with a 500GB I had.
Six screws on the back cover, carefully remove the back cover (two clips on the sides, check out Youtube), easy to do memory. SSD requires a screw removal and transferring a plastic bracket that surrounds the SSD.

Thanks!

Was $269 on 1-26 For the record. Had been built two weeks earlier(in China)and delivered in one day out in the woods of Wisconsin 40 miles from any large city. One of the best built computers I’ve ever bought. 10 Pro has extra features( that are useful), built like a brick ***** house, fast, plenty of outputs,can upgrade cheaply and not even void warranty, new not used (1 year warranty not 90 days.)

Pretty easy. Got extended coverage on a refurb TV. With about two months left on the coverage, something popped and smoked. Took it to a local electronics repair shop. I had to pay the diagnostic fee ($50 IIRC), then submitted the parts and labor cost to SquareTrade and got a check three weeks later.

Very well - have refunded my daughters camera purchase price ; also fixed my bricked tablet in one day; replaced dishwasher pumps and motor as well. Recommend them.

Can anyone who owns this comment on the quality of the webcam?

can someone put in a link for 8GB memory upgrade for this?

Can I download Microsoft Office 365 to the Yoga?

Patriot 8GB(1x8GB) Viper Series DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) CL9/ Voltage 1.35V Laptop Memory - PV38G160LC9S
http://www.amazon.com/Patriot-Series-Voltage-Laptop-Memory/dp/B00FGNY82M

Amazon search number
B00FGNY82M

Walmart has this for $184, is this the same one? http://www.walmart.com/ip/44379854

[MOD: No, see LinuxRandal’s post below]

Search Amazon for CT102464BF160B

NO, common confusion.
Sister system. Chromebook, which memory tends to be soldered on. Also only 16gb, instead of this ones 128GB.

I’m in for one if someone can tell me where I can get a “cost-effective” replacement battery. If you could just post the exact battery model number, I might be able to do the rest. THANKS!

Can anyone tell me if the keyboard is backlit? Thanks!

Keyboard is NOT backlit.