Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11.6" Touch Ultrabook

It seems Woot has been clearing through a huge lot of these computers.

If you have the need, I highly suggest getting one. In my opinion this computer would be a good deal at $500 and it is a stellar deal at $269.
From there, spend $35 to upgrade the ram to 8gb by installing it yourself and you have a $300 amazing machine.
The ram upgrade is not required. It is still very good just as it is.
NEW not refurb’ed!

I couldn’t be happier that I purchased this computer. It is perfect for my needs as a 49yr old running a small business.

Here is discussion worth reading from the last couple times it was offered.

http://computers.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6764279&pageindex=1&replycount=32

http://computers.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6753459&pageindex=1&replycount=33

Got this model last month, it is great! you can upgrade the ram and it does run Windows 10 pro. it is in fact preloaded. It can take a beating as well, since it was designed to be used by students. I highly recommend.

Got this for my daughter couple times ago. Perfect student machine!

Concur with the previous comments. It’s a very worthy little machine and it can take a beating and keep on Xing and Oing. Upgrading the RAM is highly recommended and takes about 5-10 minutes. There’s only one slot so you’ll have to buy a 8gb stick - about $30-35. Mine’s doing permanent duty on the kitchen counter although I have another laptop about 20ft. away at my desk. It won’t hit the planned obsolescence heap for quite some time.

I have to agree… This is an excellent little notebook for the money. If this was $399, I’d still say it is a steal. I’ve bought 3 so far (1 for me, and 2 for the kids). I upgraded mine to 8gb. Honestly couldn’t notice too much of a difference so I didn’t upgrade the other 2. Extremely impressed by this deal. This is a NEW ThinkPad w/ SSD and wonderful touchscreen display for under $300! Doesn’t get any better than this if you’ve got kids. These can take a beating.

Agree with the others. Bought mine for the wife last month and upgraded to 8gb. She loves it and I’m envious! Great deal for around 300 clams with the memory!

Of course my school has been on spring break and not paying ‘Wootention’, but does anyone know where we can still purchase a few of these from under $300? They are solid as a rock and our kids treat computers about like that.

Thanks,
Dr. Parks
GMS