Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11" Ultrabook (S&D)

I bought a ThinkPad 11e (not the Yoga) on here several years ago and I have been using a wireless mouse with it. It works fine. I use it every day at work and it’s also great for taking on trips and things.

I had to get used to the Win 10 Pro, coming from Win 7 and XP, but it’s easy enough. I upgraded the memory to 8 GB. It already came with a 120 GB SSD. Mine was new for $199, not refurbished.

A word of caution to anyone buying one of these off Woot. Mine came with a 1-yr warranty. I had a small problem with it 11 months after the purchase date. I discovered that the 1-yr warranty began when the reseller on Woot purchased it from Lenovo, NOT when I bought it.

After many phone calls and emails to various places, Lenovo agreed to change the warranty start date to when I purchased it. They also told me that Woot was not an authorized seller of their products.

Hey there, make sure that you are registering your product to have the correct warranty date. If it still isn’t working, just let us know and we’ll make sure to assist. Also, Woot IS an authorized seller of their products (otherwise we wouldn’t be able to sell their products…), but for some companies we might show up as Amazon instead of Woot so if the person you’re speaking with isn’t familiar with us, then they might say we are unauthorized (But we are, so there’s that too!).