Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11E 11" Touch Chromebook

Is there a product number for this item? Trying to determine if there’s multiple “flavors” of this Chromebook on the market to compare pricing.

20GE0002US

20GE0002US?
hey, that’s what i bought yesterday during a woot-off. but for $269. what gives?

edit: woot refunded the difference. thanks!

Can it run Android apps?

Edit: apparently it can: Chrome OS Systems Supporting Android Apps - The Chromium Projects

thoughts on this compared to the windows 10 version offered here:

https://computers.woot.com/offers/lenovo-thinkpad-yoga-11e-g2-11-6-touch-ultrabook-11?ref=w_cnt_lnd_cat_pc_3_15

can the chrome book version be converted to windows if needed. specs on windows 10 version seem much better. thought I remembered seeing it for $269 at one point but could have been slightly different model. Lots of different versions out there. any input is appreciated. Thanks

Bought one refurbished, but didn’t expect that it would come with a dead battery. Can’t find a place to fix it and can’t seem to figure out what kind of battery it needs. Now it only works when it’s plugged in, but that defeats the purpose! Woot staff were not helpful when trying to problem solve. Won’t be buying anymore electronics.

I’m really sorry to hear that. I’m going to get in touch with my Customer Service connections and see if they can help make this right.

Ok, so it looks like you were credited with a partial refund for this purchase to help defer the cost of a battery replacement or repair. Do you need help finding a place to do that for you? If so, please send me a private message with some additional info about your location and I’ll help you out. :slight_smile: