Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11E-G3 11.6" Touch Ultrabook

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11E-G3 11.6" Touch Ultrabook
Price: $269.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Mar 16 to Friday, Mar 17) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11E-G3 11.6" Touch Ultrabook) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11E-G3 11.6" Touch Ultrabook) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Lenovo - Google Shopping ThinkPad Yoga 11E-G3 11.6" Touch Ultrabook)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/5/2017 - $279.99 - Click To See Discussion (9 comments)
1/26/2017 - $279.99 - Click To See Discussion (40 comments)
11/1/2016 - $279.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (5 comments)

2/22/2017 - $279.99 (Woot Plus)
2/13/2017 - $279.99 (Woot Plus)
2/13/2017 - $279.99 (Woot Plus)

I bought five or six of these. for office, home and kids. They are solid, solid laptops. (Typing on one right now, in fact).
They are durable (yes, we dropped them many times accidentally), and start up in seconds, which is a real plus.
I use them for surfing the web, social media and many work applications.
This is a GREAT computer for the money!!!

100% agree! There’s nothing even close for the price. These are amazing little laptops. They can take a beating. Got my 4yr son one to do ABC Mouse.com. Best combo possible. He’s dropped it several times. He even dropped it going down the stairs. I thought for sure it would be toast. Nope. A couple little scuffs but nothing broken. Booted right up. You can’t get this kind of build quality from a retail store. Anything under $700 or $800 is typically plastic. These aren’t the lightest notebooks in the world, but what you gain in weight you gain in durability. Strongly recommend!

May I be one of your children? I would love one of these, but can’t afford one. :wink:

I have an HP Stream 13 with a Celeron processor and this Lenovo is a significant improvement. The ThinkPad’s CPU is better, it has more storage and of course more RAM. A distinct lack of RAM and only minimal storage makes the Stream 13 a Not Buy.

I wouldn’t mind this unit if it were a 13 inch screen rather than an 11 inch. I’m at an age where my eyes aren’t what they used to be and the eleven inch screen just hurts too much to stare at for long periods of time.

I may have to settle for something else like the HP 14-an013nr.

I LOVE these little computers! I’ve bought several as gifts and have a year old model I use myself.

Every time I see WOOT! selling it I run through my brain, trying to think of someone who needs one lol.

I would recommend these to anyone looking for a great, portable machine.

I bought this (the 2nd Gen version) a year ago. It has been fabulous. I think the only difference between the two gens is a slightly different processor with 3rd Gen being slightly better and I have Win 10 pro while 3rd Gen comes with Win 10 home. This diffence should be barely noticeable for the average consumer.

Still the same price it was a year ago.

I am a 50 yr old small business owner who travels a lot. My computing needs are not complex with most reliance on Web based business portals as well as spresdsheets, email and some simple, text documents.

This is a real computer, not Android and at this sub $300 price it is NEW not REFURB’ED.

This machine more than meets my needs. Considering it’s durable, capable, small size, I find it only comparable to $600+ ultra book machines which are more than I need and more than I want to spend.

I did the self instal to upgraded 8 gb ram right away. I have no comment as to how the 4gb version performed since I switched immediately but I am very happy with the 8 gb version and do not feel it is lacking or needs more for my style of usage.

Personally, I do not use the machine as a tablet or as a touch sceen. I do have a Samsung 8" tablet for tablet type stuff. I think this Lenovo would be considered large and bulky by tablet standards.
As a laptop, with a mouse, etc it is a good machine and has a nice keyboard. You would consider it to be a small laptop but a big tablet. I guess that is a compromise.

Highly recommended laptop. I can’t belive I’ve had mine a year already though it is still highly relevant and not outdated or old.

From back when I first got mine, I wrote up a picture tutorial on how to upgrade to 8gb…

http://computers.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6753459&pageindex=1&replycount=33

Edit:
When I did my upgrade to 8gb, the new memory stick cost $34.99. I see now that the link given in my instructions charges $55.
You do not have to choose that specific model or brand. Here, a year later, you might find a comparable spec unit cheaper or from a different retail source.

Be very, very careful with your warranty start date on this. I bought a Lenovo ThinkPad last year that came with a 1-yr warranty. I had a problem with it 11 months later and needed a warranty repair. Come to find out, the warranty date began when the vendor on Woot purchased it from Lenovo, NOT when I bought it from Woot. I only had a 10-month warranty.

It took many emails and phone calls to straighten things out but Lenovo customer service eventually granted me the correct warranty expiration date. I was told by Lenovo that Woot is not an authorized seller of their products, thus the headache with trying to get this resolved. It was a major hassle. Buyer beware.

what’s the model number? Thanks.

So you’re saying the font cannot be increased in size with this unit? Too bad or I’d buy one in a minute!

^^^^^^This^^^^^^

I found this out as well when 10 months after purchase the touchscreen failed and I found I had 1 day left on my warranty. Lenovo fixed it (I think - it is at the UPS store for me to pick up) but it took them 3.5 weeks.

I bought one of these last year as a travel computer (the 17" was too big). I use it all the time! It’s great! Upgraded to 8GB of RAM. Easy peasy. This is a great price for a good, basic, durable, workhorse computer. I just might pull the trigger on another one…

I had a slightly earlier date on my warranty but they had put 13 months on it so it actually ended just over 12 months from purchase.
Still I had them correct it to get it right.

It is actually not very hard to do. Perhaps it used to be more difficult?
I found a form to submit through the base warranty registration page that makes it very easy.
Submit the form here
http://lenovo.force.com/ServiceCases?lang=en
and attach proof of purchase and that’s it.

Took them 1 day to adjust my date.

Also worth noting that you can purchase a warranty upgrade to get up to a total of 5 years.

My experience with Lenovo support has also been exemplary. Contacted their chat support regarding a freezing issue my wife’s computer (previous gen 2) was having. This was a Tuesday. They sent out a custom shipping box next day air which we received on Wednesday and sent the laptop in, again next day air at their expense, and they received it Thursday. They replace the motherboard and RAM and had it back to us on Friday of the same week.

A similar experience with a different computer had us getting the shipping box on Friday, they got it back to them on Saturday and we got the computer back on Monday.

It looks like if they have the parts in that they work fast and even on weekends.

WARNING! It has no Trackpoint. I’m not buying another Lenovo product unless it includes a Trackpoint.

(I bought the 11e which is the same model minus the touchscreen and I really miss the Trackpoint. Use my old R60e most of the time instead.)

you can still increase the scaling of everything with the slider under display options in windows 10.

the non-yoga 11e also doesnt have IPS panel type screen, colors arent as vivid and viewing angles arent nearly as good.

I can understand people absolutely needing a trackpoint, its what thinkpads are known for, but personally I always use a mouse. I can’t stand touchpad/touchscreen (windows isnt as smooth as ios or android is with it for ui)/ or the trackpoint/nub type. to each their own though.

Sorry, but this is not true. The warranty start date for all Lenovo is the purchase date. If you fail to register the unit, then the warranty start date is the manufacturer date. This pretty much goes for all computer manufacturers (except Dell, their start date is from date of manufacturer regardless of when the unit was purchased). My company uses Lenovo and HP notebooks. Once you register your unit you can go right to Lenovo’s website and see the warranty effective range.

I bought one of these from here a little over a month ago. At this price, you’ll be hard pressed to find another brand new 2-in-1 with Windows 10 Pro and this kind of durability. It’s not a very fast device but is great for basic daily computing and web surfing.