Lenovo X131e 11.6" Intel 16GB Chromebook

Lenovo X131e 11.6" Intel 16GB Chromebook

This is listed as a dual core but the N2930 is a quad core processor, just wanted to clarify that.

Thank you! We’ve updated the specs.

I will say not a bad laptop, but def not what i expected. The pics on the site (Lenovo X131e 11.6" Intel 16GB Chromebook) are wrong. There is no VGA port as listed (VGA: 1) (but there is an HDMI). There is NO ethernet/wired connection (Network: 10/100 Ethernet * Connect to a broadband modem or router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the built-in 802.11n wireless connection). It also does not have the little mouse ‘nubbin’ between the keys on the keyboard as shown in the pics, and the tracpad is totally different than the pics show.
The pics even show USB3 ports and this one has USB2 (can tell from the color).
Also be warned that this particular ChromeBook will NOT run apps from the Play Store. Has to be Gen 3 ThinkPad 131e and from what I can tell, this is Gen1. ChromeOS will also no longer update as per Google Auto Update Policy (expires July 2019) Auto Update policy - Chrome Enterprise and Education Help

Hello there. We double checked with our vendor and he verified that our listing is correct.