Lestrades Moustache Pomade

At least it’s not Fopp!

Nice, but I only use Screaming Monkey brand pommade.

Psh Lestrades Moustache Pomade…

Dapper Dan is much better:

[http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/O_Brother_Where_Art_Thou.gif

Ain’t this place just a geographical oddity…](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw_YryVgLOg)

Thank the Lor- Damn, we’re in a tight spot!

I don’t always curl my moustache, but when I do, I prefer Lestrades.

These guys are slick. The one on the left owes me 10 bucks. Tell him I will accept the monocle as payment. Thanks Woot.

Whatever happened to “No Celebrity Likenesses?” Geraldo Rivera and Gene Shallot are going to sue.

thank you.

a rational cold duck… but what do spuds have to do with anything?

he says you lost your money fair and square pal. he’s happy to pay you back but all his money is tied up in investments at the moment. he can free up some liquid cash if you loan him the hundred bucks for the processing fee. he swears he’s good for it.

Looks like Curious George got into the Man in the Yellow Hat’s hair products again…

I absolutely love the colors on this shirt, but not the nightmares that go with it

You are most welcome. :smiley:

This shirt is brilliant. Monkeys with monocles is a win in my book.

Good illie, I just can’t get into it.

while I think the shirt has a charm in an oddball-sort-of-way, I can’t help but think it’s gonna feel like a big sheet of ink on your chest.

hopefully not, because I do like the dapper little monkeys.

so cute, and yet sophisticated.

I swore off wearing monkeys after a horrible zoo incident, oddly enough, involving giraffes.

It’s cute but I can’t bring myself to break that vow. :[

I can’t get the image out of my head now: A mall-Santa and his elves all standing over me, taunting, “You’ll moustache your eye out! You’ll moustache your eye out!” …but I want that moustache…

These aren’t like them monkeys from that damn Wizard from Oz. These are vicious, mean spirited monkeys.

If he says he’ll let the monkeys loose, he WILL let the monkeys loose.