Let’s Get Kraken

See, I always told everyone that land-octopi were humanity’s greatest threat, but they never listened. Well, now they know.

Does anyone else see a face on the octopus? Particularly, it looks like George C Scott to me…

That’s all well and good, but this is a kraken not an octopus! What’s the plural of kraken then, anyway? Kraki? Krakenses? Kraktopodes?

And on a rather unrelated note, how long do you think he will be able to stay up there? Probly not much more than 11 hours 43 minutes, I’m thinking.

I only count SEVEN legs.

Maybe its actually a normal sized octopus with a really small model of the empire state building. And also, its in a fish tank.

probably just trying to work his way through college with a little pole dancing on the side

Krake is singular and Kraken is plural. Or maybe it’s the other way; not sure.

Edit: Kraken – Wikipedia says Kraken is plural and Krake is singular, but it isn’t talking about the mythical creature.

Is the shirt in the picture actually black, or navy like the description says? I swear it looks black. It’s confusing.

Release the Kraken!

It’s definitely navy. If you pull up another shirt that was on black (like Minor Modifications) in another tab and click back and forth you’ll see the difference…the navy looks kind of like a washed out black in their cartoon template… It looks like a real navy when you get the actual shirt.

That octopus really should be attacking Detroit! In revenge of all of his little brothers being desecrated at Red Wings games.

That’s one big serving of Calamari.

Is this a giant cousin of the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus?

Can someone tell me what the womens shirts look like? Are they basically the same as the mens shirts, just sized differently?

Haha, the “rooftop garden in the shade” bit put a smile on my face. :slight_smile:

Being of the Y Chromosome end of things, I don’t know from personal experience, but it’s my understanding that they are cut with a wider chest and narrower waist, to fit better over certain secondary sexual attributes. Standard ‘women’s tee’ design, with the caveat that the shirts are made smaller than many.

A little disappointed they only come with two sleeves, though… because, you know, an octopus/pode wearing one of these would be awesome.

Congrats on the print, Alex! I hope this stays in the reckoning for a while.

Congrats on your first major printing!

Awesome lines and colors, they’ll look great on Woot’s navy tee.

Congrats on the print, Alex!

in for one!