It’s time for another round of Let’s Stump Ben!!! @benwyeth of the shirt team is a master of connecting Shirt.Woot designs to any topic of conversation, phrase, word, etc. So we’re going to put Ben to the test.
You’re going to post a single word that Ben will use to find a shirt that relates to it. Now, Ben doesn’t have to find a shirt with that word in the design or title. Nope, he just has to relate it to that shirt. Keep in mind that Ben is a wealth of knowledge in many areas so he can probably connect a shirt to just about any word.
But who knows! Maybe YOU can stump him.
- You enter by posting one word only in this thread. One post per person.
- Entry submission ends on Thursday at 4pm CT.
- I will pick 5 entries/words at random using Mr. Microsoft Excel.
- Ben has until Friday at noon CT to come up with a shirt that relates to your word and explain the connection.
- If Ben makes the connection, you still win! You’ll receive a $10 coupon for use on shirt.woot!!
- If Ben can’t come up with a shirt for a submitted word, that person gets a $10 Woot! coupon in addition to the $10 shirt coupon.
- One word only per post. One post per person.
- Keep it clean. That means PG-13. No words that you wouldn’t say in front of my grandmother
- English words only.
- Words must appear in the Merriam-Webster online dictionary as a standard word (can’t be noted as non-standard)
- No pronouns, medical terms, or similar
- No names/terms known only to you.
- NO POLITICS!
Post a single word in this thread for Ben to use to find a shirt to relate to it.
You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.
ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.
You must enter before Thursday, November 25, 2021 @ 4pm CT. Yep, that’s Thanksgiving.
Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!
I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.
I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and you will be emailed from an @amazon.com email account to the email address on your Woot! account (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.)
The coupon code will be good for 30 days.
Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.
And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details
Also, here’s the link again for all those long legal rules .