Let's Stump Ben! The Shirt.Woot Contest/Game Ends 5/27/2021 [ENDED - See Ben's Response]

StumpBen2_ForumBanner_purple

We’re going to try a new game/contest. @benwyeth of the shirt team is a master of connecting Shirt.Woot designs to any topic of conversation, phrase, word, etc. So we’re going to put Ben to the test.

You’re going to post a single word that Ben will use to find a shirt that relates to it. Now, Ben doesn’t have to find a shirt with that word in the design or title. Nope, he just has to relate it to that shirt. Keep in mind that Ben is a wealth of knowledge in many areas so he can probably connect a shirt to just about any word.

But who knows! Maybe YOU can stump him.

How the Game Works

• You enter by posting one word only in this thread. One post per person.
  • Entry submission ends on Thursday at 4pm CT.
  • I will pick 5 entries/words at random using Mr. Microsoft Excel.
  • Ben has until Friday at noon CT to come up with a shirt that relates to your word and explain the connection.
  • If Ben makes the connection, you still win! You’ll receive a $10 coupon for use on shirt.woot!!
  • If Ben can’t come up with a shirt for a submitted word, that person gets a $10 Woot! coupon in addition to the $10 shirt coupon.

Word Rules

• One word only per post. One post per person.
  • Keep it clean. That means PG-13. No words that you wouldn’t say in front of my grandmother
  • English words only.
  • Words must appear in the Merriam-Webster online dictionary as a standard word (can’t be noted as non-standard)
  • No pronouns, medical terms, or similar
  • No names/terms known only to you.
  • NO POLITICS!

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post a single word in this thread for Ben to use to find a shirt to relate to it.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Thursday , May 27, 2021 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to contact you at the email address on your Woot! account (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.)

The coupon code will be good for 30 days.

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

4 Likes

Cream

6 Likes

Billabong

1 Like

Descant

4 Likes

poi

5 Likes

Nothing.

5 Likes

Bumfuzzle