Lexmark P4350 Multifunction Color Printer

Pro Review

It’s a shame I’ve been boycotting Lexmark ever since they decided to tried to use the DMCA to keep customers from being able to buy cheaper generic brand ink. That’s not to say I don’t buy Lexmark printers-- I buy a new one every time my ink runs out! That way they lose money on my purchases. =)

meh on this deal

buy.com has for $74.25 with google checkout… plus theres free shipping and the it’s brand new from there

blah

Not worth it. Like someone else said, the ink for these things is horrifically expensive and it uses it up ridiculously fast.

Not to mention, I just got me a new laserjet :smiley:

Forgive my disbelief, but are you a spokesperson for woot?

I’ve owned 2 Lexmark all in ones and had miserable luck with them. The 2 HP’s I currently use for color printing work great, and the software is easier to use. The only advantage I had with the Lexmark was that sometimes the ink refills were cheaper, but the photo quality was never great. I also had to install the software a couple of times for some reason. Not a bad price though if you need a basic all in one, just don’t expect a long life, high quality photos or any volume printing.

A new set of cartridges (6 Color Inkjet + optional black for true black text???) for this printer will easily cost more than printer itself…
I used to have a cheap Lexmark printer (think it was Z11) that I replaced with a brand new one everytime cartidges would run out…It was cheaper - Printer about $40-50, cartidges about the same

The only printer I ever owned that was worse than a Lexmark was a Brother all-in-one. I now live by the philosophy that every printer is disposable and I’ll just buy a new one every time Woot! sells it.

I can’t do Lexmark. I just can’t. Owned one once and the ink cartridges sucked the entire month’s profit margins. I threw it in the dumpster right in front of the girl who bought it. Mader her mad, but saved me money.

On a brighter note, I picked up my BOC today! It got delivered yesterday to the office next door. I opened it up and:

A Thermos brand beer mug (cool);
A very nice camera bag;
A shake 'em up bateryless flashlight (also cool);

and … drum roll …

A brand new Roomba!

I love you Woot. Your much more entertaining that TV. And I love my Woot off Roomba, and now I have another one.

Just thank you.

Refurb Printer for $59?! Don’t think so…

Awesome. A refurbished Lexmark!

/Run Away!!
//Run Away!!!

BIzRate Prices… good stuff.

Sprenzy’s Prices… solid stuff.

Shopzilla Prices… too good to be true stuff.

6.6 on Cnet… and 3.5 stars on AMazon.

… enjoy that… btw… i’m gonna start doing something different soon for my useful linkage… not gonna say what… its a surprise… but i think it’ll make it more fun for everyone… especially me… and i’ll be able to make the most amazing useful linkage of all time if it works out… wish me luck.

i own the lexmark p6250, it looks like this one. and i have only bought lexmark. for the ink you are going to need 3 difrent cart. one is black, 1 is regular color, and the last is the photo. its not hard to refill them. just lift up the sticker and the holes are there look inside and it will tell you what color goes where. officemax always has them on sale it will cost about 28$, per cart. hp is trash they ship cart only half full. im a photo tech, and if you know what you are doing it can be a great printer, for photo’s. fuji photo paper works best with lexmark printers. all other photo paper will come out less than par. the software that comes with it is easy to use. lexmark is one of the top selling printers.

Agree and you make a good point… I hope society doesn’t get to point where we start buying new cars because the cost to replace 4 tires and a battery is MORE than the cost of new car…!!!

Multifunction must be a typo. It’s more like Malfunction. I’ve owned several lexmarks in my lifetime before finally learning that they are crap, plain and simple. Do yourself a favor, stay away from them. Go buy a nice hp if you’re going inkjet. I’ve had mine for 2+ years and it still works perfectly (I abuse it too!)

ive read a lot of discussion about how expensive it is going to be to replace the ink. I am not experienced in printers or their ink cartridges and I was hoping someone could put some official figures up of how much it would cost to replace the ink. im just kinda curious, the idea that replaceing the ink cartridge is going to cost more than the printer fastinates me…

and i like noctis’s philosophy on printers… haha

We’ll end up with a huge used printer/battery/tire market. Heh refurbb batteries on woot!

CompUSA’s price for ink ~$40 (same with Best Buy). Cartidges look small though…

lexmark? more like borophyll

xerox or hp me brah

this link should take you to the lexmark store for the priceing on ink. i have a lexmark, for a long time now and it’s on all day. i not saying you should buy this one though. good luck