$59.99

• $5 shipping
    condition:
    Refurbished
    product(s):
    1 Lexmark P4350 Multifunction Color Printer w/ Photo Features

not bad

oh no!!! bring the flexors back!!!

My humble little corner of the intarweb with a neat little woot-off tracker (backed by a guy that ACTUALLY KNOWS PHP!) and bandwidth to spare (but still working to hold down the CPU usage fort!)…

http://hostfile.org/woot

I <3 woot-offs! :smiley:

Oh, and this product kicks ass, whatever it is, so buy all 3 of them. On all 5 of your BoC accounts. Yeah!

Notable Posts:

rbenjami has the pricing info, right above me! Blam being faster than me. >.<
xtrustx knows what Lexmark is all about: “Lexmark - does that mean the ink costs as much as the printer ?
adlerrot preaches the awesomeness of refurbs! “I love refurbs because I know they have been checked by real humans and not some assembly line robot. Refurbs NEVER (almost) arrive dead!!!
don0223 is trying too hard to get on this list: “OMG time for a nap, i am a 50 year old man pregnant with twins
sirius67 once again chimes on this list (hey, Sirius is great radio!): “time for a nap!

Same with me. I’m headed to bed now. Sorry to those who didn’t get their posts highlighted! The tracker should be self sustaining now. :slight_smile:

the ink is too expensive. I’ll pass.

DO NOT WANT

Refurb…eh

not bad

have enuff printers, when they run out of ink/toner, i get a new one

boo

Yay! Leftovers!!

boo

BHAHAHAHAHA

Note: Pricing info has been reposted here for future reference, because it is generally no longer available elsewhere once we’ve moved onto the next Woot.

Lexmark P4350 Multifunction Color Printer
$59.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Lexmark P4350 Multifunction Color Printer w/ Photo Features

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

boo

bah

http://woot.thinkirish.com

woot!-checker, for your convenience

This was on a few days ago. The printer companies really get you with the ink purchases though the price of the printer is low.