Lexmark Photo Printer w/ Vivitar 5MP Digital Camera Bundle

The better question is whether it’ll work when I beat the @#$% out of it with yesterday’s driver.

camera $49 on ebay ends in 10 mins!

How about some reviews of the camera? Does it have a sliding lens cover? Auto flash? Is it reliable? I’d be selling the printer.

Sometimes when you click on the picture of the woot to see it bigger, the image actually gets smaller. I wonder if that happens in proportion to the crappiness of the woot being displayed?

$5 cheaper at ecrater.com ($74.99)
http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=177919

looks like a solid bundle to me…if i hadn’t just bought a printer, i would be all over this like flies on crap (or even bags o’)

Holy fweeping crud your eyes are good. I actually said to myself “No. They wouldn’t dream of selling such snake oil on an unsuspecting public.” Then I went back and checked it. Yes Toto, they most certainly wood!

any warranty on this item???

Same bundle at Comp USA for 99.99 Not a great woot!

It’s called LightScribe, and it’s very nice.

a 5MP camera w/o optical zoom is worthless…at any price

Stuttering problem… heh. I actually laughed out loud when I read it. Which, despite the frequency of its acronym on this little Interweb of ours, I rarely, rarely do.

But then… my mirth was cut short by a typo (now fixed, whew)! Egads! The first I remember seeing around this fine establishment. Tut tut, or something.

I tried to buy one on the woot off and thay never sent it. When I asked why they said “I was waiting to hear back from my supplier on where this package was. They are now telling me they do not have it.” They refunded me my money and now all of a sudden they have them again! How interesting. And $10.00 cheeper to boot.

I would wonder about the battery life of the camera. I bought the Canon printer last week, the paper a couple of days ago, and with my Canon camera I think I am all set…I expected the printer to arrive today so I checked the tracking number and my tracking info shows it is on the way from Texas to California. Funny thing…today it is in Keashey, New Jersey …New Jersey? …I guess they know a shortcut. Anyway, I don’t need this woot. At least the golf club is gone until the Woot Off…

For 80 bucks for a 5 pix camera an a printer. How bad can it really be.

I mean really, how many people you know that get digital cameras and then print out the all the pictures, Many just end up storing the pics on their PC or some other storage device.

Yes it will.

P.S. Manufacturer link:
link

that would be “accompanying”, not “accomanying”, no?

edit - evidently, yes, as Wootmasters corrected their typo.

The camera may be worth it- I don’t know. However, I’ve had one of these printers before and it’s pure junk (and when I had the printer I had some other choice words to describe it).

1. It wastes ink… you’re constantly replacing the ink.

2. The ink cartridges cost nearly as much as the printer.

3. In general, the print quality is pretty poor- especially graphics and text- and photos aren’t all that great either.

4. If you don’t have massive amounts of RAM in your computer, the driver will slow your OS to a crawl (Windows XP) and make multitasking virtually impossible.

You’re better off getting a HP or Canon. Even if you spend more, you’ll save a lot more money just on the ink. Oh, and the cartridge it comes with is just a demo cartridge, with less ink than the replacements.

After Lexmark pulled that DMCA shit on the third party ink vendors, they won’t ever get another dime from me.

PS what’s with the censor Woot? I said “the S word” because that’s the correct word to use in this situation.

agreed.