Lexmark Z705 4800 x 1200 dpi USB Photo Jetprinter - No Ink

An $8 printer?!?!? Damn! When’s the $10, 8-mg digital camera coming?!?!? WOOT ROX!

Yeah, multimon is cliche. The real geeks run multiprint. I’m working woot off of two circa 1973 AT&T paper terminals at 110 baud.

Buy 3, keep two and give one away. Then you can mock the person you gave it to because they only have one printer.

ahhh the cheapest printer ever made. they cant even sell them for a penny on ebay. good gift for someone who doesnt know that though :wink:

This should go fast!!

Note that this DOES NOT COME WITH THE CARTRIDGES!!!

Either way… I still took one. I like LEXMARK :slight_smile:

~Insom

If it came with ink I would buy it.

NO INK = NOT EVEN WORTH FREE

mrr

I take it you didnt read the details…

Can I only buy one product per day? If I buy this, can I still buy other items later today?

they dont come with the ink tanks … or the usb cable …

If it came with ink for $7 I would buy three, burn the printers, and sell the ink carts on eBay for $15 each.

You can buy til you max out your credit card.

:cry: no ink tanks included though

well yeah, seeing as how the ink costs $60, this would be a fantastic deal…

[quote user=“damonous”]Can I only buy one product per day? If I buy this, can I still buy other items later today?[/quote]During a woot-off that doesnt count, you can buy up to 3 of each woot in the woot-off

IT DOESNT COME WITH INK

Doesn’t include ink, which I’m sure ain’t cheap

or would be… if it came with ink.

damn this thing was gone in like 3 minutes.

You can buy til you max out your credit card.[/quote]

Thanks Arkham… that will take me a while…

Just to give people an idea…

abcink.com has these compatible ink cartridges:

#20 (color): $19.50
#50 (black): $21.95 or 3 for $57.95

Free shipping.

Just so people know what the total is going to cost them to get this going. (Well, plus a USB cable, of course.)

Still not a bad deal – especially if you get a sale on ink in the future and stock up.

• John…