LG 22” Widescreen 16:10 2ms LCD Monitor

22inchs nowadays are cheaper, however LG is a very good brand and I can attest the Fengine thing really looks nice (it does this split screen thing so you can compare before the different settings)
btw Click on the Community. Apparently we went back in time 1 min and sold these before the camcorder

I’m starting to regret my 20" Samsung that I bought for the same price that came with seven dead pixels.

what is a good woot tracker?

wootlive.com is too slow right now

Are we human or are we dancer?

how about something less than $20 next please

Hey bring back the radios!!!

I have this exact LCD, got it at frys a few months ago. I love it, great monitor. I play games, watch movies, and just generally sit in front of it all day and it works perfectly for everything. If there is any complaint at all it won’t allow me to adjust the refresh beyond the typical 75ms, but thats most likely just an issue with my video card as I have seen some people able to.

I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a new LCD

Hmm, everyone on woot right now has a monitor… hm…

Believe me, it’s a great monitor! I bought one the last time it was on Woot, and I love it. Normally retails for $250 and up.

what the hell woot why do you have to do one of these after i just got done doing a combination school and work from 8am to 11:30pm. come on get better timing.

Hooray for woot-offs right before microbiology exams! :frowning:

not a bad price compared to Overstock.com, but i got a Dell 20" Widescreen for 190 at wal-mart… works for me :slight_smile:

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5
1 of 1 (100%) customers said they would recommend this product to a friend.
Read all reviews Write a review LG L226WTY-BF 22-inch Widescreen 3000:1 Monitor (Refurbished)
Compare at:
Today’s Price:
You Save:
Catalog #:
Model #:
$389.00

save yourself the trouble and just buy a 24 or 26 inch monitor and forgo this step

i will WOOT to that!!! :slight_smile: