LG 47" 1080p LED HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

LG 47" 1080p LED HDTV
$499.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Hey there is no map piece but it says treasure.

“Treasure Island”

Nice try woot throwing in the word in not in caps

Let’s put all the treasure discussion this way if we can, to keep product discussion from getting entirely derailed. :slight_smile: (Super appreciated!)

It only says Treasure, not -TREASURE-. It’s small and unexciting, you wouldn’t want it anyway.

edit: sorry inky, no more treasure talk from me!

This is the 47" version of my TV, although without SmartTV - I’ve got a 42LV5500, which has SmartTV and a magic remote; otherwise, same thing. The picture quality really can’t be beat (or at least it couldn’t when I bought it last year).

Is this a pretty good TV? I am looking to get a 47" or 50".

Great price for a nice TV. LG is quality.

I’ve bought several brands of flat screen TVs and nothing has matched the LG. Don’t have this size, but LG is now my first choice for TVs. Incredible images, clear, sharp, great color. No complaints at all.

Do it!

I would definitely be all over this if it were not for the fact that I need a new car more than I need a new TV.

map piece

Waiting for a 55" to show up!

So, SO tempting… Trying to remind myself that I have a perfectly good TV. What? The lines go away after it warms up…

Tomatoes took soooooo long…vacuum was ridiculous amount of time…back and forth percentage wise…how long will this one take…sheesh:(

Well, I bought one. Reviews looked good enough. :slight_smile: Time to put my 27" boob tube in the bedroom now. :slight_smile:

This tv is a TREASURE to own. hehe.

An inexpensive 47 inch for the 47% who can’t afford more!

Interesting, according to the silkscreening on the picture, the HDMI inputs on the back also support DVI, but that isn’t listed in the specs. Does it actually work on this TV?