LG 47" 1080p LED HDTV

There is 3 ports if it’s like the 42" I have. The DVI is a conversion cable you need that has DVI on one side and HDMI on the other, so the ports work for both

The HDMI doesn’t do DVI, there’s actually a PC input, with a DVI-D slot accompanied by an auxiliary jack.

EDIT: Nevermind, the PC input does RGB, jrmaurstad’s got it right.

Anyone know if this unit supports return audio channel over HDMI? I found the LG web site with feature list, but it is not mentioned.

http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-47LV4400-led-tv

These guys did not like this TV:

http://www.televisioninfo.com/content/LG-47LV4400-LED-LCD-HDTV-Review/Conclusion.htm

Thank goodness - I was hoping someone would post a bad review to stop me from clicking that giant BUY NOW button…

All of the LG’s I’ve looked at in stores had a glossy coating… and it looked very uneven… almost like the “orange peel” effect in a bad paint job…

Samsung, Sony, Vizio, Hi-Sense, Element, Sanyo… non of them had this weird uneven coating.

I’d be in for one to upgrade the old Olevia in my bedroom… but I cant get past the weird glossy finish

lol…out of all the good reviews comes that 1 bad review. :slight_smile: I like refurbs over new items because it’s cheaper, and normally a defect is normally fixed before sold again. I have a refurb mp3 player that has lasted forever and a day…and still going great!!

Well said!

I bought one of these refurbished a month ago. So far, so good!

Do you like it? Do you think you would buy it again if you had the chance…like today? :wink:

LG= Lotsa Garbage.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004MFFD5Q/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d6_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1XBWYR5MRC3DHM1W25TS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

I purchased this television after first having had a look at the comparable 47" passive 3D LG TV (Model: LG Infinia 47LW6500 47 Cinema 3D 1080p 240 Hz LED-LCD HDTV) which - overall - did not impress me as much as I expected based on the opinions of certain “overly enthusiastic” members of the “LG True Believers Club” here on Amazon.com who are apparently experiencing something akin to an “ersatz orgasm” as they continue to post monotonously uncritical, “over-the-top”, positive reviews about this set.

“How many ways can I say wonderful and amazing? Oh dearest LG, let me count the ways!” I think that some of these people must be “paid or unpaid shills” intentionally getting the “good word” out for LG on the Internet.

I know, that was the problem! I just needed one bad one to get me to remind me that I shouldn’t be spending that kind of money right now…

For better or worse, I ordered one to replace the same model I ordered a few weeks ago on woot that showed up broken.

In my previous emails with woot support, they said no more were available, so they would have to refund me.

I’m glad to see this again. I really wanted a replacement.

Hey woot staff. Any chance you can get these better packaged?

I bought this after some decent review scrutinization, but it was DOA :frowning: looked like a bad TN Panel. Packing was great, Woot is awesome as usual. Working on RMA.