LG 55" 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV

Can someone please clarify: does it come with a voice remote control? The specs tab says yes, but there’s a disclaimer in the features about no magic remote…

The vendor has confirmed that it comes with the magic remote. :slight_smile:

Just bought this and noticed they overcharged $11.00 for sales tax. That is 25% more sales tax than my local rate of 6%. Why? How do I get this adjusted to the correct amount at 6%?

Oh no! I’m really sorry to hear that. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

Is item refurbished by manufacturer and can warranty be purchased from square deal

The item is refurbished by a 3rd party, not LG.

You can buy a squaretrade warranty through us - there’s a link at the top of the features. SquareTrade stopped selling warranties for refurbished items direct to consumers quite a few years ago.

What is the LG model # of this TV?

In the box:

LG 55UH7650 55" 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV

Does this model have a headphone jack?

Mmmm, makes it even riskier with those mysterious 3rd party refurbishers. I’ll never forget the blu ray player I bought from Woot years ago that was 3rd party refurbished. In 4 inch high letters scratched all across the bottom of the player were the words “DO NOT PAWN”. Now that there’s good refurbishing! Not willing to take that chance with a purchase this big. Now, if factory refurb, that’s a horse of a different color.

Look at the photo of the inputs/outputs on the back. I see a port and a headphone symbol, but unfortunately all of the labels appear to be in Chinese (or Korean?)

Dell has the 7700 model (this is 7650) for $797 plus a $200 gift card for effective price of $597 brand new.

Electronics & Accessories | Dell USA.

But what to buy with the $200 credit?

a soundbar is always good

It’s such a screaming good deal for this particular size and model, but only IF it ships safe and secure, and only IF the third party refurb is a good one. Has anyone bought a refurbed tv this size then had it shipped from and to who knows where, only to be reeeally satisfied with the deal?

I’ve bought a couple of refurb laptops from NewEgg, but the refurbisher’s name was clearly listed AND they also provided the warranty themselves (Microsoft certified refurbisher too). Who knows who did this refurb and what they qualify as refurbished. If it’s not right be prepared for a big freight bill to send it back.

Does it do Netflix ?

Here’s info on LG’s webOS 3.0 Smart TV.

Looks like NetFlix is one of the channels.

Got mine today, but only had a half hour to try it out before heading to a wedding. Great picture.

However, the remote that came with it doesn’t seem to be fully functional. An older LG remote is doing the job for now.